Kraton Servo locking up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo1980

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Evening ladies and gents, need some help on why my servo that I'm using locks up when I turn the esc on but when turned off the servo moves freely. I've taken the servo out and just tried it on the work bench and still the same. I've taken it apart to see if there are any issues with the gears but they are all fine. Any help will be much appreciated 😀

I had this issue when my servo had water in it. Also, can see you try it with a different receiver?

If you're able to work the ESC like normal, then plug the servo into CH2 on the receiver and test it with your transmitter's trigger.

If you're able to work the ESC like normal, then plug the servo into CH2 on the receiver and test it with your transmitter's trigger.
Hi, I've tried that too I've taken the servo out and tried it on three different recievers now and still the same that as soon as I turn it all on the servo will not budge but as soon as there is no power I can turn the servo fine,I've never come across this b4 so I'm a bit baffled

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back