Senton Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Search for the DS3225 on Amazon. Get the 180 degree version. Should be under $25.

For an inexpensive lipo, this will vary by region as there are restrictions on shipping lipos. HRB, Ovonics, and PowerHobby are all found on Amazon too. All are decent values.

1584527054717.png

This one ds3225sg coreless

Oh right. Why does everyone recommend the regular one then? Looks like the price is about the same for both...?

I actually own both. If there’s a difference it’s beyond my ability to notice. I have the blue in the Typhon 3S and a red in the K4S and Granite. I have a JX Eco in the Typhon 6S and that sucker is faaaaast ??

I actually own both. If there’s a difference it’s beyond my ability to notice. I have the blue in the Typhon 3S and a red in the K4S and Granite. I have a JX Eco in the Typhon 6S and that sucker is faaaaast ??
So what's your favourite of the three?

So what's your favourite of the three?
Well the JX isn’t waterproof so I wouldn’t bash with that and the two DS 25kg are both fine. The blue one I have in my speed runner and I turn down the expo to like 50% anyways so really any servo would probably be fine. The truck both have the red ones and work great. I have issues with servo savers more than I do with servos.

Well the JX isn’t waterproof so I wouldn’t bash with that and the two DS 25kg are both fine. The blue one I have in my speed runner and I turn down the expo to like 50% anyways so really any servo would probably be fine. The truck both have the red ones and work great. I have issues with servo savers more than I do with servos.
What happens with the savers? I still have the 123 in there. Hoping it will be OK.

What happens with the savers? I still have the 123 in there. Hoping it will be OK.
Can’t say for sure but it seems like the spring inside got stretched to the point it would spin 90 degrees freely

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back