Infraction Setting endpoints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenyanr1

Reaction score
Guys with 6s v2 Infractions, did you set throttle and steering endpoints before running your trucks? I did with most of my other cars but I read some guys saying it wasn’t really necessary with the v2 version. What do you guys think?

Guys with 6s v2 Infractions, did you set throttle and steering endpoints before running your trucks? I did with most of my other cars but I read some guys saying it wasn’t really necessary with the v2 version. What do you guys think?
Yes, for ALL new vehicles I would set the endpoints.

It's necessary for any car that's wheels stop turning before you stop turning the wheel on your TX. It means the servo is bound up once the wheels stop turning any further, and at that point you need to adjust endpoints or you are burning out your servo. Doesn't matter what the car is - if it's doing that, it needs adjustment. If you simply aren't getting full range, then adjustment is just optional - depending how much that affects your driving or you care about perfection.

Always and always check All Endpoints with any RTR rig out the BOX and while on the bench before running it.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Or you may be caught with your pants down very easily. Learning the hard way, with a short lived Servo. Are Cheap RTR servos at that. Been there. Leave nothing to chance with these RTR's. Any Version/model. Any brand. These are mass produced in CHINA very fast with very poor Quality control. Is what it is. The whole RC industry is this way.
Many areas need to be checked before running your Infr. Including the Diffs for proper shimming and making sure they are full of silicone oil. 99% of them are low or even dry! Failing to do this and go over many other areas usually leads to early failures. Sometimes within just a few Packs. There are many AF threads here in regards to setting up a New Arrma rig before running.

Last edited:
In conclusion, no such thing as a RTR....only RT Wrench. A little time and finessing well spent out of the box for a great RC experience. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back