Share your V2 program card settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherbanater

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave 4s
I know there is a lot of discussion on certain issues with there R/C that sometimes has to do with factory settings within your ESC.
I struggled with LVC new out of the box and thanks to great feed back from YouTube I was able to figure it out. Shot out to ChriswithaC RC and bigbristv for all the knowledge! After loads of research I was able to dial in the settings with the Firma120 on my Mojave 4s to exactly how I want so I figured we could all share our settings with the V2 programing card with the particular ESC model your using and hopefully save us all a little time and frustration.
With my set up I decided to add the 18T pinion and lowered the Timing to 15 and punch to 8, I feel it gained a little speed but definitely added more torque and less heat to the motor. The only other thing I changed was of course the LVC lowered to 3.2v and the BEC up to 7.4v. As of now the current firmware version for the V2 card is PB 1.0.23 so post pics of your ESC hardware and firmware version along with all of your current settings and how it helped you achieve the performance accomplishments so we can help others that may need it.
PXL_20240325_211210648.jpg

PXL_20240325_211110854.jpg

PXL_20240325_211156799.jpg

Back