Kraton Shes done, took forever tho haha!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon 6s
Well she is all done now guys FINALLY!! GPM bulkheads front/rear, M2C Chassis (The Bulleproof RC one didn't work because of the machining), M2C Front/Rear hinge pins, light kit, sway bar kit she's coming along nice Arrma Fam!!

What T2T brace is that
Its for a 12S setup its by Stupid RC
tell us more about the setup, you have the motor and esc in way different spots than factory. Def looks cool
Sure, I have a ZTW Combo setup motor and Esc. Motor is 70120 4pole 62OKV and the ESC is a 300 Beast pro. Also to run a 12S setup like mine you have to have the motor and Esc REVERSED in order for it to work so a little custom work is involved. After its all said and done you now will only have one battery tray, the motor is now where the ESC used to be and vice versa. I'm also running the stock spur gear at the moment and a 43T pinion gear. I also had to rebuild my diffs and put 2.5million weight in them.

Last edited:
Nice! Are you getting one to put on the car? Or one to hold. Or both?:ROFLMAO: (y) That thing could probably do standing double backflips. Maybe not, but I wouldn't be suprised.🤷‍♂️
Hahaha! If I can do a standing double backflip that will be so amazing because she's considerably more heavier now however she can still wheelie so we'll see once I get the 6S batteries soon! I will probably get both camera setup to do different shots and videos I found one that basically comes with all the points you could possibly need haha head, chest, bike, helmet, tripod etc so I'm probably going to get that one

Hahaha! If I can do a standing double backflip that will be so amazing because she's considerably more heavier now however she can still wheelie so we'll see once I get the 6S batteries soon! I will probably get both camera setup to do different shots and videos I found one that basically comes with all the points you could possibly need haha head, chest, bike, helmet, tripod etc so I'm probably going to get that one
Yeah, I guess I didn't consider the weight. Thats one of the plus's of plastic. And then a little (or lot) of hot glue for on board shots. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I guess I didn't consider the weight. Thats one of the plus's of plastic. And then a little (or lot) of hot glue for on board shots. :ROFLMAO:
Right hahaha lots of hot glue 🤣 but i like having some things aluminum cause I'm tired of them breaking or getting stripped. I will end up trying the standing backflips soon enough and will post it haha!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back