Shock towers... any in stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltystevo

Reaction score
It seems like shock towers for the kraton especially the rear is never in stock! Voltage hobbies , not sure whats going on there but always out of stock of everything i want. GKA doesn't make them. Just bash it is the only vendor i saw. They actually have 2 different versions. Anyone know which is better? And if theres any other makers who have them in stock?
Thanks

That why I keep spare Voltage towers, braces and servo mount. I like their stuff.

Ive been trying to buy from voltage on and off for over 6 months easily.
Whats the deal with jbi?

Last edited:
I have not used anything from jbi yet. But anything is better than stock towers. I have been looking at the hinge pin braces from jbi thought. Again due to voltage having no stock:(

My guess is M2C will restock quickly. Mitch has been getting a lot of attention in the Arrma community. Lots of sales + holidays = low stock.

My guess is M2C will restock quickly. Mitch has been getting a lot of attention in the Arrma community. Lots of sales + holidays = low stock.
Plus he's been grinding on the K8S.

It seems like shock towers for the kraton especially the rear is never in stock! Voltage hobbies , not sure whats going on there but always out of stock of everything i want. GKA doesn't make them. Just bash it is the only vendor i saw. They actually have 2 different versions. Anyone know which is better? And if theres any other makers who have them in stock?
Thanks

I spoke to a guy last week at voltage hobby online in he is moving to a different part of the hobby so he will not be restocking is what it sounds like.

Waited and got M2C rear tower. Visually very pleased so far. I have yet to really have a hard hit on it but reviews are excellent on M2C parts so im a happy basher.

I ordered feb 25th made it to Los Angeles feb 29th should be in San Diego this Wk.
Ampedrc in Australia I bought a loadable debit card for overseas purchases

Attachments

• EE07D4E6-7897-4A7D-AD2C-B8983530FDE2.png
    EE07D4E6-7897-4A7D-AD2C-B8983530FDE2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back