Outcast Shocks & recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamwins

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Typhon TLR
Recently a broke rear hub landing at an angle. So I ordered some new ones. I’m wondering what else I should/could upgrade while I’ve got it apart. I do like to jump so was thinking some shocks might be worthwhile? Any suggestions for shock upgrades? And any recommendations on any other suspension parts I “should” get if I’m going to go that route? Thanks for your time.

Adam

There isn't anything really that you SHOULD get. Upgrades are finicky. And use specific. Many stock parts, like the shocks can be adequately "upgraded" with additions. Like heavier/lighter oil or bleeder caps or different springs. And many upgrade parts are no better than stock parts, just more money when they break. Before you consider them, run what you have and see what parts you break based on how you drive. This Forum is full of guys who break more suspension arms or more bodies or more driveshafts or more wheel hubs than others based on how what and where they use their RCs. Learn your quirks and needs because they will be unique to you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back