Mojave Shocks!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFM

Beast mode activated
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
Ok I promise this will be my last thread today! Sorry to flood y’all w poop today lol.
I’m still riding on stock arrma shocks. My local hobby dude swears by them...
I’m on my second set of rear shocks cuz they wear out the bottom seal and leak out after few beast sessions.
i seen these big bore ones on eBay wondering if they’re any good!? I’m sitting pretty heavy w the upgrades on my Mojave and would like something beefy and able to take the beating I give her!!
Plz plz help! What’s a good shock replacement for the Mojave or any 6s blx ?
thx and hope everyone safe and doing well.

Link to the shocks you want to buy?

But FWIW - if you want better than the Arrma 6s shocks, you will need to buy some racing shocks. TLR, Mugen, Tekno. The v3 Arrma 6s shocks are pretty good for RTR grade, hard to get better.

If they are leaking, try to rebuild them with new o-rings and AE Green Slime. If you o-rings are damaged, then they need to be replaced. The Green slime is about the best o-ring grease you can get for stopping leaks.

If they’re these,
they’re junk.

2 packs and 3 out of the 4 had bent shafts
3325E214-0703-4192-89A6-47060F36BC62.jpeg

If they’re these,
they’re junk.

2 packs and 3 out of the 4 had bent shafts
View attachment 86406
Yup. Those are them. Thank u. How bout the proline shocks or the hot racing ones

But FWIW - if you want better than the Arrma 6s shocks, you will need to buy some racing shocks. TLR, Mugen, Tekno. The v3 Arrma 6s shocks are pretty good for RTR grade, hard to get better.

If they are leaking, try to rebuild them with new o-rings and AE Green Slime. If you o-rings are damaged, then they need to be replaced. The Green slime is about the best o-ring grease you can get for stopping leaks.
They look oblong from wearing out

Can u send the link to these race shocks plz.

I don't know what length is for the Mojave shocks, so I can't post a link. You will need to do some research. -
Find you shock length-
Find a racing brand you like-
Find the length of their Buggy/truggy shocks. Are any of them a match to your shocks, +/- 5mm or so?
Last - piece together the shocks. Most racing shocks are not sold as a kit, but the MFGR expects that you bought a full car kit, and only need parts. So you gotta buy all the parts separately, or find a ebay kit breaker like https://www.ebay.com/str/rcwaffle?rt=nc&_oac=1 that might have some new/take-offs in stock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back