Kraton Showing off my Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyHop84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
I have no friends IRL that are into this hobby so just gonna leave these here lol. Got to a stopping point on my Kraton for now and happy with how I have it set up. Plan on getting my infraction right this week so needed the workspace cleared up. Next up for Kraton is scorched chassis and bulkheads next time I service the diffs.

IMG_8522.jpeg

IMG_8523.jpeg

IMG_8524.jpeg

IMG_8525.jpeg

IMG_8519.jpeg

IMG_8521.jpeg

IMG_8520.jpeg

I have no friends IRL that are into this hobby so just gonna leave these here lol. Got to a stopping point on my Kraton for now and happy with how I have it set up. Plan on getting my infraction right this week so needed the workspace cleared up. Next up for Kraton is scorched chassis and bulkheads next time I service the diffs.

View attachment 363594

View attachment 363595

View attachment 363596

View attachment 363597

View attachment 363598

View attachment 363599

View attachment 363600
Howdy nice fans

20240408_215135.jpg

Nice rig, man. Welcome to the forum! Many of us here have no friends IRL who are into the hobby. This is a fun place to be!
Man, you guys spoke the absolute truth lol. I've tried to get my friends into the hobby, but they're just not interested.
Anyhow, nice Kraton! Feel free to post to away, that's what we're here for 🍻

I love the Kraton. Your rig is sick...I realliy apprecieate this forum because in real life I also don't have many friends that are into it. To make matters worst, I'm still trying to show them the "FUN" with these videos...lol, that no one watches. Oh well... if it brings a smile to your face...and not, well, illegal!

P.S. I wish I didn't see your exocage...now I need one. #thehobby

LOL. I appreciate the extra filtration you have there.
Nice rig, man. Welcome to the forum! Many of us here have no friends IRL who are into the hobby. This is a fun place to be!
Yeah man thank you. I have been lurking for a while.
Man, you guys spoke the absolute truth lol. I've tried to get my friends into the hobby, but they're just not interested.
Anyhow, nice Kraton! Feel free to post to away, that's what we're here for 🍻
Thanks dude Ill post the infraction next. Waiting on parts this week. Scorched parts should arrive today. StupidRC is taking a lifetime to walk my package to fedex so we will see when they show up. Crazy that I can order parts from UK a week later and they will beat the parts I ordered from Brazil here.
No friends IRL close to me that dig RC either. Just make some kids, they'll love it. That's what I did. :ROFLMAO:
That seems like even more routine and preventative maintenance. LOL my big bernedoodles love them at least.
I love the Kraton. Your rig is sick...I realliy apprecieate this forum because in real life I also don't have many friends that are into it. To make matters worst, I'm still trying to show them the "FUN" with these videos...lol, that no one watches. Oh well... if it brings a smile to your face...and not, well, illegal!

P.S. I wish I didn't see your exocage...now I need one. #thehobby
Yeah I think exos ruin the lines of the truck typically so I didnt want one. But tried the Integy one out because it follows the body well and I really like it alot. My favorite thing about it is that you cant really see it first glance.
I keep reading all these posts on this thread as "Many of us here have no friends IRL"...

Yah, being an RC enthusiast will tend to do that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I always ask my buddies or my girlfriend... Guys you can take out any of my cars you want. I even have a Maxx I have built to take literally anything you can throw at it. IDC if you run it into a wall full speed. They are like we are good man. Hit us up when you are done.... Ill get one of them one day.

Welcome to the Arrma Forum!! Nice build! I got a bunch of friends on here!

I said I was done and I was putting this away and working on my infraction..... Then I talked myself into an Outcast 8s. Then I bargained myself into not spending that much money and instead I just spent like $750 more on this Kraton LMAO.. Since I did very efficient and calculated boy math I essentially save $250 dollars by not buying the outcast. Good job me because that's less than an outcast I guess. Stay tuned will updates when parts arrive from Scorched. M2C, and HR.... in b4 I buy an O8s in a month any way. Why am I like this....

Back