Size for Kraton 4s v2 blx fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustOutForARip88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Vorteks
Hey guys I was just wondering if anybody would be able to tell me what size of a fan or heat sink clamp I would need just to add some extra appeal and maybe some cooling as well not that I think I need it more or less for cosmetic but I can't seem to figure out what size of fan or clamp I would need like this to fit the 3668 2400 KV spektrum that comes stock on the 4S V2 Kraton blx

Screenshot_20231223_223930_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Hey guys I was just wondering if anybody would be able to tell me what size of a fan or heat sink clamp I would need just to add some extra appeal and maybe some cooling as well not that I think I need it more or less for cosmetic but I can't seem to figure out what size of fan or clamp I would need like this to fit the 3668 2400 KV spektrum that comes stock on the 4S V2 Kraton blx

View attachment 338589

Personally

Rather than going for appeal functionality would be my goal. On the Big Rock 36mm motor, I stayed with a good working 40mm fan here and a motor fan bracket here.

I have digital reading temp onboard, and the motor stays well below 140F.

Note: Not using that fan but using the one linked

1703396137496.png

Okay I appreciate that man And yeah it's not that I was just simply looking to make it because cosmetic I kind of thought it would be nice to also have some extra cooling but I was mainly just trying to figure out what size I would need

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back