Sky RC Temp Moniter ,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that RC gears APP seems to integrate with all the BT accessories available. Another SkyRC a tool that is availabl for it. How bad could it be? Claims to have only 2 channels.
So I assume it can only monitor 2 components?
What is the price???
Has it been released yet?
My Temp gun has been fine for me so far.
My HW Sensored ESC's and motor's give me Motor and ESC temp logging within the HW App.
This takes it to the next level, with Temp Graphs.

what do you make of this? for the price, it looks promising
If it's somewhat accurate I can see it being popular . I have the Flysky sensors but only work with a few select transmitters. This looks promising
Yeah that RC gears APP seems to integrate with all the BT accessories available. Another SkyRC a tool that is availabl for it. How bad could it be? Claims to have only 2 channels.
What is the price???
My HW Sensored ESC's and motor's give me Motor and ESC temp logging within the HW App.
This takes it to the next level, with Temp Graphs.Y

What is the price???
Only really need the Motor & ESC temp & to get a ballpark figure is better than nothing. SkyRC are trying to make the RC world easier for everyone . GNSS was a game changer .
What is the price???
The UK price is £20 .

Last edited:
SkyRC has definitely always been ahead of the curve when it comes to RC technology. (y) (y)
My SkyRC ""Gears App works flawlessy with my GNSS analyzer. (y)

I really like using my flir one. Easily check for motor, esc temps as well as tires, diffs and bad bearings. But hopefully the skyrc system much cheaper.
FLIR_20230618_123456_547.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back