SMC True Spec DV Extreme 6s 6300mah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJay18

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Anyone have this battery for their Kraton 6s? Just want to see how it fits and how you like it.

Thumbs up here!!! I have a few of them... and have a few more now... just tested a new pair in the dbxl-e on 12s...and yes they will fit all arrma 6s vehicles....and good customer service as well.... Mike

Thumbs up here!!! I have a few of them... and have a few more now... just tested a new pair in the dbxl-e on 12s...and yes they will fit all arrma 6s vehicles....and good customer service as well.... Mike
Reason I ask is because I have 2 batteries which are advertised at 155mm and 157mm long and they barely fit. One is also advertised at 49mm wide and the other 50mm wide, yet the 50mm wide one fits better. This SMC is advertised as 165mm in length. I don't trust the specs for the size.

Last edited:
I'll get exact numbers on the new ones tomorrow... I know they fit all of the arrmas.. even my 4s batteries fit everything...and they are all about the same size
I ordered one while they are on sale. I will post a photo once I get it.

I'll get exact numbers on the new ones tomorrow... I know they fit all of the arrmas.. even my 4s batteries fit everything...and they are all about the same size
We need those numbers bro! 🤣

I'm debating getting 2 of them. I'm assuming it won't fit the new limitless v2 though. They seem bigger than my yowoo graphenes.

155mm long 60mm tall 45mm wide
Or 8 1/4" long 2 3/8 tall 1 3/4 wide... Mike
20220804_135500.jpg

Damn thats totally not fitting the limitless v2. 😔

Fits perfect in my kraton! I just wish the leads were a little longer.

7D8D0AFE-79C1-4662-B1A7-097BB62F71A0.jpeg

Since you removed the plastic top part on the battery tray you can easily just turn the battery around. =D
The wire would then be pinched between the tray and the battery. I tried and it does not fit well that way and could damage the wires after some time.
I may order a second one and see if he can make the leads about an inch longer or so.

Last edited:
The wire would then be pinched between the tray and the battery. I tried and it does not fit well that way and could damage the wires after some time.
I may order a second one and see if he can make the leads about an inch longer or so.
Can't you rotate the battery so the wires are coming out of the top? maybe I'm seeing it wrong in my head lol.

I think he meant just to flip it upside down, so the label is on the bottom?
That would put the wires on the other side but not the top still and they do not fit any better that way either.
I mean its not a big deal as it works but just be nice to have a little more slack. Not something that would keep me from buying more of these batteries.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back