Outcast So after light run on the OC 6s exb this happend 😞

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfysoto

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
After couple light runs I guess pinion gear had bad mesh or had loosen from the run or maybe came like this from factory because after I picked it up to put her up piñion was loose rolling around in the chassis 😔 so tomorrow I'm getting red thread locker and new pinion gear should I go up it to a 14? tooth it came with a 12 stock which is bad now after those runs teeth are damaged and yall think I should grab some protek rc tools for a (4) piece for $45 ?

This happened to me on my K6. The grub screw came loose on pinion and then your e-pin came off I'm assuming. I wouldn't use red loctite. I'd just take set screw out, clean it good and use blue loctite. You use red and you'll hate life next time you try to take it out. As for pinion, do you plan to only run on pavement or do you plan to do off road? If going to be doing off road I'd get another 12 tooth but that's your call.

This happened to me on my K6. The grub screw came loose on pinion and then your e-pin came off I'm assuming. I wouldn't use red loctite. I'd just take set screw out, clean it good and use blue loctite. You use red and you'll hate life next time you try to take it out. As for pinion, do you plan to only run on pavement or do you plan to do off road? If going to be doing off road I'd get another 12 tooth but that's your call.
Yeah blue fs I got some already but I was jst saying to have some in case if i needed for hi temp and yeah I be doing most off road 12th would be good again ik 16th comes with it for the speed runs that's y I was thinking maybe 14th would be nice yk

Whatever pinion size you go with, I would really recommend using a Tekno pinion. They come with bigger grub screw so it’s easier to tighten down and loosen when you want to replace.

I run a 14t in all my arrma 6s cars don't use red lock tight though you will have problems getting it of

I run a 14t in all my arrma 6s cars don't use red lock tight though you will have problems getting it of

Yes that what I want to run too 14 instead of the 16 that way it's in the middle

Last edited:
Back