Outcast So might get the outcast 6s exb or the notorious 6s blx this week for my second rig šŸ¤“

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very insistent to anyone that gets a Notorious or Outcast 6s that the steering should be fixed immediately. Hot Racing saver, servo arm, and preferably servo mount paired with at least an AGF A81 series servo. Preferably with external BEC cuz the stock spektrum can't hang, but Glitch Buster would be okay.
Agreed. My servo goes to 8.4v to get the 40kg but the ESC only goes to 7.4v as I thought it did go 8.4v, it does not. So technically it's a 35kg servo. It's still plenty & w/ those other steering upgrades w/ shims & it turns on a dime.

Isnā€™t the outcast discontinued?
Yes it is but I found one he said he can save it for me it's a legit shop too so yeah let's see what happens thursday šŸ«”
I'm very insistent to anyone that gets a Notorious or Outcast 6s that the steering should be fixed immediately. Hot Racing saver, servo arm, and preferably servo mount paired with at least an AGF A81 series servo. Preferably with external BEC cuz the stock spektrum can't hang, but Glitch Buster would be okay.
I already have the list of parts if I was to get the noto 6s and well if I get the OC 6s maybe that pp servo would still b nice

Attachments

• 17070157578945484341650804524110.jpg
    17070157578945484341650804524110.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Yes it is but I found one he said he can save it for me it's a legit shop too so yeah let's see what happens thursday šŸ«”

I already have the list of parts if I was to get the noto 6s and well if I get the OC 6s maybe that pp servo would still b nice
Personally I wouldn't bother getting the Perfect Pass servo unless you have a better power system for it. The Max 8 G2 or Max 6 G2 BEC should handle it but the spektrum stock 150 amp esc is only like 4 amp BEC at 7.4v so you won't get full spec torque or speed at best, and it could brown out at worst. If you really want the Perfect Pass servo get a Hobbywing UBEC, Castle BEC 2.0 or BEC Pro for it. I used to run the BEC Pro until I overheated it and torched my servo at 6s voltage. But when I added BEC, it was night and day difference even on the amazon ds blue case servo in terms of speed and torque. These upgraded servos can't hang on the stock ESC BEC sadly.

I put EXB chassis braces on mine. Tip, you can flip the front top plate over, it says 'EXB compatible' underneath & already has the 4mm hole for the EXB brace & don't have to drill out the 3mm one & it'll show that 'EXB compatible' on top.

I have a Power Hobby servo mount. It's a little taller to accommodate the taller servos, my Notorious has a PowerHD, one of my other bashers(non arrma) has a DS35 & it's good.

Last edited:
I was not impressed with DS Servo. Mine lost center in 4 or 5 packs. For something like notorious with giant tires getting tossed about, coreless servos just ain't it. Coreless servos do not like repeated impacts, and will lose the ability to find center pretty quickly.
I have the Savox 2210 in mine, a bit spendier but it's been excellent.

I was not impressed with DS Servo. Mine lost center in 4 or 5 packs. For something like notorious with giant tires getting tossed about, coreless servos just ain't it. Coreless servos do not like repeated impacts, and will lose the ability to find center pretty quickly.
Yeah I have one in a lighter basher with smaller tires. Raw 500 is a option for a Notorious

Back