Outcast So might get the outcast 6s exb or the notorious 6s blx this week for my second rig 🤓

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one would you choose my dudes

I have both. The Outcast 6S EXB would be a good choice at a discount as it's discontinued and has a stronger chassis, differentials & supports.... and we have already seen your bashing skills.:)

One of Joostin's Notorious 6S's on the classified page for $450 shipped would also be a great choice unless you have access to a better deal. He sold me a Kraton 6S a few months back.... they are new in box. The Outcast & the Notorious are nearly identical in performance.

Here's a video of my Notorious. Uploaded today. I'm new at filming. Ok video, not the best. Had camera mounted on transmitter. Street wheelie. It could've kept going easy.

Have you done any upgrades to yours? fans and such?
Yep. Dual fans. 60k/375k/30k diffs. All three aluminum arrma type. Aluminum center diff front mount & HR aluminum center diff cover. 40kg HD/HV servo & aluminum bellcrank w/bearings & HD aluminum servo saver & aluminum servo mount. TPU wing. Super basher bumper & TPU spring. EXB shock towers & 4mm M2C posts & delrin bushings. Aluminum hinge mounts, one rear, front upper rear & lower front at bumper. 2 year process.

Have you done any upgrades to yours? fans and such?
They don't need much extra to work well, I would only upgrade as things break. My stock one stays pretty cool. I backed off on the timing and punch a bit to gain a little control... If you give the throttle the input needed to heat it up it will be riding wheelies and flipping over all day anyway. My other one has a Max 6/4985 motor combo and warms up a bit more but has a dual fan system to compensate.

IMHO, an upgraded servo & servo saver are the only needed upgrades at the beginning. I hate having sloppy steering.

They don't need much extra to work well, I would only upgrade as things break. My stock one stays pretty cool. I backed off on the timing and punch a bit to gain a little control... If you give the throttle the input needed to heat it up it will be riding wheelies and flipping over all day anyway. My other one has a Max 6/4985 motor combo and warms up a bit more but has a dual fan system to compensate.

IMHO, an upgraded servo & servo saver are the only needed upgrades at the beginning. I hate having sloppy steering.
This is true. I've upgraded as I've broken stuff or worn it down. I had to learn it, the Notorious. It's a great machine. Yes, the steering is sub par RTR.

I'm very insistent to anyone that gets a Notorious or Outcast 6s that the steering should be fixed immediately. Hot Racing saver, servo arm, and preferably servo mount paired with at least an AGF A81 series servo. Preferably with external BEC cuz the stock spektrum can't hang, but Glitch Buster would be okay.

Back