Kraton So is distribution sorted in the UK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
I am bursting to buy a kraton but like the rest of you parts and models are scarce.

I notice some of the UK shops selling the kraton again, does arrma have a new distributor? Are our woes over ?

It looks like there were deliveries last week to UK retailers as the Kraton, Talion and some others came back into stock on the 21st Sept at a couple. From what I can see they've sold out again. I can see an ETA of 21st October at one site.
I'm in the UK and bought a Talion a few weeks ago from a site in Germany, came to £517 with 2 x 3s 5200mah batteries included which is competitive cost wise to the UK.

I'm in the market for another Arrma as I really like the Talion (it's my first proper RC car) but am torn between a Kraton, Typhon or Outcast/Notorious.

I picked a Kraton up on Friday from wheelspin, as you've said they are now all gone. I suspect a smooth flow of kits and spares will start to flow now. Distribution in the UK is via the same company that distributes Traxxas, so that will be interesting.

If you want a Notorious (and they do look great), then you'll need to order from Europe, as i don't believe they are sending them over here (no idea why). I considered buying from Europe but decided to wait and keep local backup for problems and easier returns and to support my very local shop (wheelspin are great a 5 miles from me).

I have an Outcast and Kraton now. Both great and very different considering how mechanically similar they are. Cant comment on the Typhon.

Thats great news thanks fellas, Its great to know RPM cover this platform as well, their stuff is the best. If RPM hadn't brought out their arms for the revo i don't think anyone would have bought it.

So its LogicRC then taking over the ditribution? thats also great news,there is no shortage of Traxxas spares.

Now i just have to find one in stock!!

Kraton's were showing in stock at Modelsport around 5-6:30 PM today.
Modelsport also have the Notorious on their website, no price or ETA but even just seeing it there is progress!

Well it's been a while with Christmas and all but I got myself a Kraton from wheelspin, those guys were awesome. Got a long list of things to do to it before I use it, better transmitter, diff fluids, shock fluids, gearing etc, but to be honest I love working on them as much as driving them.

Day one, all repairs but no run time yet.

Changed the TX and Rx to match my other rc's.
100,000 diff oil front and back
1 million diff oil center
Bearings in the bell cranks
Reprogrammed ESC
Thread locked remaining nuts
Made some Dean's to xt90 converters for my 4s
Speed pinion

Tomorrow,

Drill the tyres
Tape the holes inside the body for strength
Put 40wt oil in shocks

I also broke one of the sway bar clips so I just took them off, it's going to be an air machine so no need for them.

After that I think she's ready to run.

Last edited:
And remember when it comes to spares, RPM, Hot Racing and others have you covered for almost everything!

Hi. Uk based , looking to source a few bits. Have found rpm plastics on wheels spin and modelsport. Looking for servo mounts and chassis braces and various aluminum stuff from the like of hot racing or tbr etc. all seem US based. Do you's just bite the cost of shipping and customs and order from USA?

I haven't found a UK source for Hot Racing upgrades, I'm still running stock everything on my cars. I did get a blue TBR bumper for my Typhon from rcmart.com. Hong Kong based and seemed cheaper than US prices. I'm looking at picking up a TBR XV4 bumper for my Notorious.

Day one, all repairs but no run time yet.

Put 40wt oil in shocks

I also broke one of the sway bar clips so I just took them off, it's going to be an air machine so no need for them.

After that I think she's ready to run.

Not sure if the Kraton is different regarding shock weights to the Outcast platform but we run 70 to 80wt in them for large hit landings. I am also just about to upgrade the shock oil in my talion monster truck hybrid to probably 70 wt. For reference I am running orange Tekno springs and standard pistons on both. I believe the new V3 Arrma springs are a harder rate than the teknos now.

Also in the UK folks, and yes no HR importer here. The best place if they have it in stock will be RC Mart as generally same/better price as US but no import tax.

Thanks dude, 70 wt on order.?

Does anyone know what's stock? If it's 70 I only have to top the shocks up, send a pity to empty shocks that haven't been run yet.

Thanks dude, 70 wt on order.?

Does anyone know what's stock? If it's 70 I only have to top the shocks up, send a pity to empty shocks that haven't been run yet.

I think its 50 or something.

Like I said I got 80 in the Outcast but will try 70 in the talion first to keep some suppleness for off road.

Hi. Uk based , looking to source a few bits. Have found rpm plastics on wheels spin and modelsport. Looking for servo mounts and chassis braces and various aluminum stuff from the like of hot racing or tbr etc. all seem US based. Do you's just bite the cost of shipping and customs and order from USA?
As long you are still in the EU you can check out Michael Meyer at https://m.facebook.com/M3CustomRc/
or Stefan at https://www.pos-modellbau.de/ they both making realy good stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back