So sick... Time to move to Europe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kevin Talbot is moving to Isle Of Man. Or so he said in his recent video. Its a nice small country Island close to the UK, very into RC'ing there. Very scenic as well. The beaches are pristine there too, if that is your thing.
He said 62 % of his business income goes to UK taxes now. (n)Getting beat up like everyone in the UK and EU.

Hey Kevin Talbot is moving to Isle Of Man. Or so he said in his recent video. Its a nice small country Island close to the UK, very into RC'ing there. Very scenic as well. The beaches are pristine there too, if that is your thing.
He said 62 % of his business income goes to UK taxes now. (n)Getting beat up like everyone in the UK and EU.
Wow 62% talk about a robbery. Just to burn it in 0.004 seconds

So why do you need to move to Europe? It just says that it's not street legal in the US. It doesn't say you can't get it here. I would assume it would be like a side by side where you just can't drive it on highways and freeways.

So why do you need to move to Europe? It just says that it's not street legal in the US. It doesn't say you can't get it here. I would assume it would be like a side by side where you just can't drive it on highways and freeways.
It has a top speed of 62 mph and will be street legal in Europe, although not, sadly, in the U.S.

It has a top speed of 62 mph and will be street legal in Europe, although not, sadly, in the U.S.
Correct. I said that but you don't need to go to Europe to buy one. Something like that I wouldn't drive on the road anyways. Be a fun trail machine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back