Outcast Some questions after repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes. Sorry about your luck(or lack thereof). Yeah it looks pretty cockeyed to me, your chassis brace even looks bent.

Sorry robl sounds like you need to rip all the mailboxes out around you when the kid is driving. But I agree with slick from looking at the pictures it is definitely a little off. Only thing I can suggest is tare her down and check all screws and hinge pins for bends first then work your way in to the bulkhead. I usually check my round parts with a small roll on the table and tapping 1 side vs the other on flat parts easiest way to see if something is bent imo. A slight bend in a part can cause later issues down the road if not fixed. Hope this helps a little and hopefully you'l have her up and running again soon.

I'm getting ready to order the front end parts, suprise surprise some are on backorder. I'm still not sure about the front bulkhead, it looks crooked to me, but its not possible I don't think to bend the chassis in that direction so I'm hoping maybe the plastic bulkhead just shifted.

I'm getting ready to order the front end parts, suprise surprise some are on backorder. I'm still not sure about the front bulkhead, it looks crooked to me, but its not possible I don't think to bend the chassis in that direction so I'm hoping maybe the plastic bulkhead just shifted.
Have you checked jennysrc.com or lumidave35 on ebay?

Jennysrc appears out of a lot of stuff. I got the stuff in omnimodels basket now. two of the backordered things appear to be coming soon and its 1.99 shipping for everything.

Yea, depends on what you need, I need a bunch of little things. omni seems to have them. just have to wait on the backorder a little.

Jennysrc appears out of a lot of stuff. I got the stuff in omnimodels basket now. two of the backordered things appear to be coming soon and its 1.99 shipping for everything.
Omni models is Tower Hobbies BTW.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back