Senton somewhat modded senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad they decided to give me credit for buying a non-proprietary esc and servo, its like paying me to use the competition's products, which are infact better lol

That’s fantastic news. Go horizon, good by them. Completely unnecessary for them to help you like that but they did it anyway.

(UPDATE) So I have no idea why, but I just got an invoice through e-mail from Horizon today, and it says they are shipping me a blx100 esc. I have no idea why the heck they are shipping me an esc, perhaps they filled the order out for it before they had given me propriety credit, and maybe they forgot to cancel the order which was set to ship me a esc when they became instock? Oh well. I'm not gonna say no to a free esc. I know it's not the greatest idea doing this, since I have no backup esc, but I have a buddy with a arrma senton mega 4x4, and I'm gonna try giving that to him, and he'll buy the 3s battery and motor. We'll see how that works out, if any of you see a flaw in a senton mega having a blx100 esc, let me know por favor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back