Notorious Sparks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Chippin' away at my list of things to do in the shop while real workdays are still active. I was itching to get back out there so I chose to finally get the black beauty Noto body done.
When I bought the V3 Noto I ordered the black lid and they sent me blue...not an uncommon "shipping mistake" during that time. I contacted the seller (EBAY / Powerhobby) and they sent out a black one but it was bare other than the decals. I still had to order the rollbar. body clips and screws to fit on top of it. I've been sitting on this body and parts since I got it and meantime my blue boy body has been abused.
Anyway, worked it out tonight with stainless screws to attach the bar, new standard screws on top and even flints rofl!
After I took the photos I added a couple decals and changed out body posts. Arrma used to send packs of body posts with the V3 models and I have a nice collection on hand. Wish they still did that.
Quicky thing to do tonight with a big return. Glad I got it done and marked off the list.
*flints don't fit without reaming the holes slightly so I used an appropriate size drill bit in my hand. No need to glue em in either. They fit nicely.

1583209750453.png

1583209773172.png

1583209798071.png

1583210273557.png

Last edited:
love the flints.. that is going to be almost to much fun to put it on its lid... :ROFLMAO: :love:
Almost ran it in the dark tonight but I'm trying to irritate the neighbors as little as possible until summer comes. I love running at midnight but I should wait a couple months more before I cut loose again. ??
Titanium screws would prolly be even more effective... I'll see how these roll and then maybe find some.

These are in my cart but looking around to see if there's anything else I "need" before I push the button.
I do this all the time on there, I end up with so much random stuff but yeah it's always something I "need". I lost count of how many of those packages of shock boots I bought.

I do this with Amazon. I come back days later and say why did I need that? ???

I'm working a cart at Amazon right now too. My cart "save for later" log is 60 items and I just deleted a bunch. ???

Mojave gunmetal body kit and shell are moving back and forth from cart to saved too often but it's 200 fkn bucks for that silver and red setup unless I disassemble the body I already own. ....That's ridiculous. Shouldn't cost $25 for the men inside and they don't even come with heads. The set of two heads is another $6 The roll cage and roof rails are like $30 too but I could use my red stuff if I took my regular body apart.
⬆ these are the things I struggle with....lol

Last edited:
I'm working a cart at Amazon right now too. My cart "save for later" log is 60 items and I just deleted a bunch. ???

Mojave gunmetal body kit and shell are moving back and forth from cart to saved too often but it's 200 fkn bucks for that silver and red setup unless I disassemble the body I already own. ....That's ridiculous. Shouldn't cost $25 for the men inside and they don't even come with heads. The set of two heads is another $6 The roll cage and roof rails are like $30 too but I could use my red stuff if I took my regular body apart.
⬆ these are the things I struggle with....lol
Arrma sure is hoping to bank off that it seems.

Arrma sure is hoping to bank off that it seems.
I'm not even factoring the gunmetal wheels. It's got me annoyed.
The sole reason I chose the red body was for cross utilization of the optional silver and red body when I wreck it. The green body, which I very much like, wouldn't be as useful in this case. The green trim and wheels just won't work with that silver and red. It'd look like Christmas and worse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back