Typhon Typhon TLR Night Life Sparks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Just a short of my Typhon TLR doing passes over a manhole cover at night to create some sparks. I gotta get the scorched RC? skid plate lol. :cool:

Last edited:
When I put the titanium chassis on my Typhon and was running it up and down driveways during dusk to intentionally make it bottom out and spark. My wife noticed and asked me if my car was broken. Fun times!

Just a short of my Typhon TLR doing passes over a manhole cover at night to create some sparks. I gotta get the scorched RC? skid plate lol. :cool:
I've got one coming soon!🤞🤙

Does it spark equally on concrete/blacktop? @ all on gravel or rock?

Last edited:
I have some titanium buttons on one of the on road cars and yes it sparks on concrete, asphalt and so on. I have them on the bottom of the front splitter and get sparks on high speed cornering and braking.

I have some titanium buttons on one of the on road cars and yes it sparks on concrete, asphalt and so on. I have them on the bottom of the front splitter and get sparks on high speed cornering and braking.
Looking like I need to add a light or two!!

I've got one coming soon!🤞🤙

Does it spark equally on concrete/blacktop? @ all on gravel or rock?
Tbh I've only ever seen it spark on the street but I also haven't driven at night anywhere else.
I'm hoping that stuff will make it spark more than it already does. I want a light show! :ROFLMAO:
When I put the titanium chassis on my Typhon and was running it up and down driveways during dusk to intentionally make it bottom out and spark. My wife noticed and asked me if my car was broken. Fun times!
Haha my wifey is the one who recorded the video. She saw the sparks and was like "oooohh" :ROFLMAO: Tryiing to record at every opportunity :love::ROFLMAO:

Meh. Most people haven't got almost zero ground clearance like I run on my on road cars for aerodynamics.

The object is generally not to bottom out. I think on both my on roads there is 10mm or less clearance in the front because speed and rake.

If your typhon is dragging on the road normally then you're probably doing something wrong.

Yea my road is terrible and I have to raise ride height or horrible things happen 😂 I've destroyed splitters just from normal driving, it's pretty bad tbh. And its a manhole not a pothole 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back