Senton Specific Arrma parts per vehicules (6S models)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fabricebourel

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello,

as my Senton 6S is discontinued and I wanted to have a visibility, to date, of specific parts on it, I have produced a list of "Specific Arrma parts per vehicules" in a PDF attached to this post. The idea is to know which parts are going to dry out on my S6S as these parts belong to no more supported models. The exercice can be done on any car any version against supported models.

List of vehicules compared and the version:
  • SENTON 6S - AR102673 - Discontinued
  • KRATON 6S - ARA106040T1 - Current
  • NOTORIOUS 6S - ARA106044T1 - Current
  • OUTCAST 6S - ARA106042T1 - Current
  • TYPHON 6S - ARA106046 - Current
  • TALION 6S - ARA106048 - Current
Enjoy :)
Fab

ps: I haven't included and checked if the Infraction and Mojave 6S share parts with the listed 6S models. Tell me if I should include them both in the list.
pps: if you have any question on how I did that, feel free to ask.

(edit) typos corrections

Attachments

• 6S-specific-part-models.pdf
    125.2 KB · Views: 136
Hello,

as my Senton 6S is discontinued and I wanted to have a visibility, to date, of specific parts on it, I have produced a list of "Specific Arrma parts per vehicules" in a PDF attached to this post. The idea is to know which parts are going to dry out on my S6S as these parts belong to no more supported models. The exercice can be done on any car any version against supported models.

List of vehicules compared and the version:
  • SENTON 6S - AR102673 - Discontinued
  • KRATON 6S - ARA106040T1 - Current
  • NOTORIOUS 6S - ARA106044T1 - Current
  • OUTCAST 6S - ARA106042T1 - Current
  • TYPHON 6S - ARA106046 - Current
  • TALION 6S - ARA106048 - Current
Enjoy :)
Fab

ps: I haven't included and checked if the Infraction and Mojave 6S share parts with the listed 6S models. Tell me if I should include them both in the list.
pps: if you have any question on how I did that, feel free to ask.

(edit) typos corrections
nice work. There is an Arrma Cross refernce parts sheet that will help you out. Covers every single Arrma rig. There are a few errors that I discovered but it helps me out alot. The Mojave, Lim/Infr do share some drive train parts and stuff if I am correct and according to my Cross ref sheet. The Mojave was the direct replacement for the 6S Senton. A Much More stable SCT platform for 6S powerplants. The Mojave is very durable. The Control Arms are very strong. The 6S Senton is referred to as 1/10 scale, but in reality all SC rigs are really 1/8 scale buggy specs in dimension and wheel sizing. The Mojave stepped up the scale much better for this SC platform.

Last edited:
The Arrma Cross reference parts sheet is nice but is missing the Senton 6S and others (Kraton 6S). I agree it can help out for sure. The Mojave is great but I just love the Senton 6S because it is 1/10, therefore smaller, and is unique in the SCT world, all manufacturers included. And it fits better in my car with all the family (4 kids) than a bigger 1/7 scale. Even 1/8th is for my needs is too big ;) I'd love to try out a Mojave once to maybe make a change (both RC car and family car hahaha).

I feel like I should find an Arrma Senton 6S. I have all the other 6S trucks except the Limitless and Outcast, but I have a Notorious.
Cannot agree more. Senton 6S can be also be built from a Typhon 6S as they share the same body. But a true Senton is a true Senton ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back