Mojave Speed run from Vas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had mine from the minute it arrived at my LHS ( well , about a couple hours after , LOL ) , love it !! Has great power,soaks up bumps, drifts when you want it to,etc . If you get one , don't think you will be disappointed .I put a chassis net cover to keep debri out , and LED lights ,great for running at night to see the orientation of the truck .

I have had mine from the minute it arrived at my LHS ( well , about a couple hours after , LOL ) , love it !! Has great power,soaks up bumps, drifts when you want it to,etc . If you get one , don't think you will be disappointed .I put a chassis net cover to keep debri out , and LED lights ,great for running at night to see the orientation of the truck .
Does it need an M2C chassis? If I ever got one I'd be sending it like my other trucks. What about the shock towers? Do they bend?

Eric bent his chassis and now has the M2C on his. I would think it would not survive Bethel with the stock chassis.

Eric bent his chassis and now has the M2C on his. I would think it would not survive Bethel with the stock chassis.
Only on way to find out! Who want to send me one? ??

Does it need an M2C chassis? If I ever got one I'd be sending it like my other trucks. What about the shock towers? Do they bend?
LOL , mine is still mint !!! I'll prob never bend the chassis on this one , I haven't sent mine like I do to my Typhon and Talion , gonna keep this one for light/medium jumps .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back