Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for a vendetta, that thing went like a laser.
Bro, time to get a ladder or large stand that was close!!!
I know someone has gotten hit at 150mph, but I will feal pain for them when someday someone dose the same thing at even higher speeds.
(As most of you know I got hit at 76mph with a 1/7th and even at that speed I am scarred mentally and physically)
Nooooo! Sorry to see that. She was screaming tho
What was the crash speed @vwturbowolf? 180+????

Last edited:
Nooooo! Sorry to see that. She was screaming tho
No worries. This was my full length scorched chassis vte2, custom 4080’s. And the new 6600 packs. It was my fault with the throttle honestly. I’ve just about got it road worthy again. Body just needs a few patches
for a vendetta, that thing went like a laser.

Bro, time to get a ladder or large stand that was close!!!
I know someone has gotten hit at 150mph, but I will feal pain for them when someday someone dose the same thing at even higher speeds.
(As most of you know I got hit at 76mph with a 1/7th and even at that speed I am scarred mentally and physically)

What was the crash speed @vwturbowolf? 180+????
I’m on a ladder, about 5 ft up

Last edited:
3s shakedown hit with detta..was never able to push this motor on 3s cause gearing..I can now...also never pushed delta on 3s with xlx2..so expect to smash my 124/3s pb with current setup

Screenshot_20230330-145206_Power GNSS.jpg

Last edited:
3s shakedown hit with detta..was never about to push this motor on 3s cause gearing..I can now...also never pushed delta on 3s with xlx2..so expect to smash my 124/3s pb with current setup

View attachment 289297
Awesome man. Good luck out there. Nice pass

3s shakedown hit with detta..was never able to push this motor on 3s cause gearing..I can now...also never pushed delta on 3s with xlx2..so expect to smash my 124/3s pb with current setup

View attachment 289297
Should I get a MMX8S for my Vendetta or just skip it and go right to the XLX2?
What mm is your CF sides?

Should I get a MMX8S for my Vendetta or just skip it and go right to the XLX2?
What mm is your CF sides?
Mmx8s will get ya pretty far...I needed xlx2 to progress.id pushmx8s to its limits then xlx2...3mm cf..200×300mm I cut probly 6in off 1 side.1 full peice screwed to bottom of chassis

Back