Kraton Spektrum ESC button

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
Would anyone happen to know which orange wire is positive? are they both positive? :unsure:

The orange wire on the end is the positive. Second orange is a signal(programming). Lucky you I was working on Kratie tonight.
How do I know. Funny you ask. Before I tell the tale, remember it was all for science, shits and giggles.

First we remove the two screws holding switch case together. And remove the top case cover.
20231013_003436.jpg

Then we pop out the circuit board...wait a minute.. they didn't, did they?
20231013_002941.jpg

Holy morher of God! They conformal coated the circuit board directly into the case bottom.
At least we know it's waterproof. Or at least this one was....
20231013_004454.jpg

After some cutting, prying, love taps from the hammer and chisel...We discover that the wires obstruct our view of the markings...
20231013_004353.jpg

And finally, we have it!

Lucky me I have a BLX185 to chuck in here if the spare switch fails....

The orange wire on the end is the positive. Second orange is a signal(programming). Lucky you I was working on Kratie tonight.
How do I know. Funny you ask. Before I tell the tale, remember it was all for science, shits and giggles.

First we remove the two screws holding switch case together. And remove the top case cover.
View attachment 326516

View attachment 326517

Holy morher of God! They conformal coated the circuit board directly into the case bottom.
View attachment 326518

After some cutting, prying, love taps from the hammer and chisel...We discover that the wires obstruct our view of the markings...
View attachment 326519

And finally, we have it!

Thank you for your sacrifice and efforts.

View attachment 326516

View attachment 326517

View attachment 326518

View attachment 326519

And finally, we have it!

Thanks bro! I couldn't get it to work for some reason. When I connected them to xlx2 it just turned on and the button didn't work. Must be more to it? I dunno why i assumed I could just solder this button on instead of using xlx2 switch 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back