SOLD / FOUND Spektrum slt 3 transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb90

Reaction score
Looking for a spektrum slt3 transmitter. Dosnt need to work, just need it for my boy to play with. He is obsessed with that radio for some reason and no other will do.

15097.jpeg

Looking for a spektrum slt3 transmitter. Dosnt need to work, just need it for my boy to play with. He is obsessed with that radio for some reason and no other will do.

View attachment 220741
Awww! That is so cute and most anything involving a little kid touches my heart. I got one, the power button is broken but you’re free to have it. Shipping is probably five bucks or so if you don’t mind covering it.
You’re in the states I hope? I’ll go ahead and PM you.

View attachment 220741

Your boy looks serious with that transmitter in hand.. He's not playing around.
Like "Dad! I need this remote to work, Pronto!"

I got one as well, brand new unit. $10 plus shipping and its all yours.

I found one for the guy and am mailing it to them here in the next day or so. That kid was just too cute to not find one for him 😊

Yes. Velodromed is hooking us up.. thank you and thanks to every one that tride to locate one

He's going to be a great RC'er one day.;)

What a great community!
You da man @Velodromed!!

@Caleb90
Look at your boy's smile.. priceless.

When your boy becomes a Champion "RC" Racer in the future, we all know where it all started 😁👍

What a great community!
You da man @Velodromed!!

@Caleb90
Look at your boy's smile.. priceless.

When your boy becomes a Champion "RC" Racer in the future, we all know where it all started 😁👍
Thanks man. I’m used to getting censored, not commended. Feels rather nice 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back