Big Rock Steering and Throttle problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaner_2002

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Looking for help. Newly purchased Granite. Two issues. First the steering stops responding after working fine for a while. The second is I tried to bind the TX to see if that would help the steering problem. Now the car will only run at full speed despite the speed setting on the controller. ie. 50/75/Full speed.

Looking for help. Newly purchased Granite. Two issues. First the steering stops responding after working fine for a while. The second is I tried to bind the TX to see if that would help the steering problem. Now the car will only run at full speed despite the speed setting on the controller. ie. 50/75/Full speed.
Mega or 3s? If 3s you can reset the esc to factory settings. It’s in the manual but I just did my granite cause it was acting funny…
Turn on transmitter. Turn on car, find the little button next to the power button and press for four seconds. The green and red light will flash if done right.
Reset steering endpoints and also your throttle. Steering end points are in the manual but throttle isn’t, so On YouTube look for razorrc’s video on setting the 3s throttle. Watch all his videos, they seriously help figure these things out.

Back