Senton steering works no throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

senton3sblx

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
my steering works but my throttle does not ive tried to reset it but i cant and i cant get it to work. i have tried senter the nobs on the controler deos not work. (senton 3s blx)

my steering works but my throttle does not ive tried to reset it but i cant and i cant get it to work. i have tried senter the nobs on the controler deos not work. (senton 3s blx)

Try swapping the ESC to motor wires,to see if you get any response.
& Report back.

Also, you may want to check the ESC to Receiver port , make sure it's not loose.

Is the light flashing red or green and how many times. You can look in your manual for esc light meanings or put it on here so we can diagnose the issue.

Actually I went through this , believe it or not , it could be the servo !!! Try another servo .
Yes, it ain’t intuitive but even though it still steers a wonky servo can cause all kinds of weird behavior. Disconnect the servo from the RX and see if you have throttle.

I bet this would be easily solved with a pic. Well 85% sure anyway. What make sure the wires connected to the receiver are in the correct orientation, compare the servo wire and make sure the white wire matches the white wire on the servo connection. The throttle should be at 100%, imo centering it would have it at 50%. Make sure you have the wheels off any surface or take them off all together. Most receivers are steering channel 1 and throttle channel two except for Arrma so make sure to read the receiver markings. Hope that helps and you get it to work.

Most receivers are steering channel 1 and throttle channel two except for Arrma.
No, Arrma is that way as well. Rule of thumb is “one to turn, two to burn.” Steering servo virtually always plugs into channel one, with ESC on channel two. Don’t know what kind of setup you’re speaking of, but it’s far from standard on any brand.
And don’t get programming or telemetry slots confused if they are placed before channel one on the receiver.

No, Arrma is that way as well. Rule of thumb is “one to turn, two to burn.” Steering servo virtually always plugs into channel one, with ESC on channel two. Don’t know what kind of setup you’re speaking of, but it’s far from standard on any brand.
And don’t get programming or telemetry slots confused if they are placed before channel one on the receiver.
I did say: "I have an old Arrma receiver" and the throttle is first from top to bottom Dan. Which is not conventional.

Here is a pic. This is not mine but I have the same one. I'm slow as can be sometimes and I get it wrong even knowing. I hate it.

Edit:

This is the only Arrma recver I every owned so its all I know.

sr415.jpg

Last edited:
I did say: "I have an old Arrma receiver" and the throttle is first from top to bottom Dan. Which is not conventional.

Here is a pic. This is not mine but I have the same one. I'm slow as can be sometimes and I get it wrong even knowing. I hate it.

Edit:

This is the only Arrma recver I every owned so its all I know.

View attachment 320936
I see, the bind terminal comes first, but channel one is steering and two is ESC. Spektrum labels them funny. That’s why I mentioned programming or telemetry ports possibly coming first. I get what you’re saying, steering does look like channel 2. 👍

Hi all, not an ask for help but a description of the issue I had and what worked for me to fix it.

Had the vendetta since the recent sale and had it out a few times. A blast to use on the street.

Well a few weeks ago charge up 2 packs and all set to go have some fun... Start it up, all the usual noises then constant rapid red blinking on the esc with no throttle or steering.

Try swapping batteries, adjusting all the trim settings etc and nothing. Did searching on here and a lot of what I found was that the esc was probably bad 😞

Finally had time again today and decided to try rebinding the controller before contacting support.

Now fully working! Haven't tried a full session but slow driving around the house everything is working great!

Wanted to share in case it helps someone else
You might try rebinding the receiver. also check for loose plugs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back