Stock blx 100 esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny b

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
New to electrics....got the whole esc settings down and how to change, however, my question is...when you reset your esc, does that also wipe out your throttle and steering endpoint calibrating you did earlier or does it only reset the 5 variables to default mode as listed in the manual? Thank you.

New to electrics....got the whole esc settings down and how to change, however, my question is...when you reset your esc, does that also wipe out your throttle and steering endpoint calibrating you did earlier or does it only reset the 5 variables to default mode as listed in the manual? Thank you.

If your referring to your ESC Reset then it only effects your Punch setting, brake percentage, timing, rotation direction..

Steering endpoints and throttle range are in your transmitter.

If your referring to your ESC Reset then it only effects your Punch setting, brake percentage, timing, rotation direction..

Understood,......thanks Tex! Recently read a post where a rig was factory set to Nimh mode and he fried a Lipo. Not assuming anything at this point.

I believe the throttle endpoints are stored on the ESC. the ESC has to know what is the max throttle, max brake and neutral position of your specific transmitter.

Understood,......thanks Tex! Recently read a post where a rig was factory set to Nimh mode and he fried a Lipo. Not assuming anything at this point.

NiMH vs LiPo mode should only affect LVC setting - not sure how a LiPo got fried unless it got drained below minimum voltages.

I believe the throttle endpoints are stored on the ESC. the ESC has to know what is the max throttle, max brake and neutral position of your specific transmitter.

I stand corrected.

I think you are right.
The ESC needs to know your transmitter's trigger positions..

I got info flipped in my head... Getting old..

NiMH vs LiPo mode should only affect LVC setting - not sure how a LiPo got fried unless it got drained below minimum voltages.
I believe that was the case. Just seen the thread last night but can't find it now.
Thanks for the responses everyone! Got it sorted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back