street tires for kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yaboyhamz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
looking to get dedicated on road tires for the k8
I don't do speed runs but like to bash and drift around every now and then.

looking at GRP's but would need to get adapters

or get Jetko's or Bandito X belted?

Ideally spend under $150 for all 4 but willing to spend a bit more for quality

Want to get some medium or hard tires

GRPS will look beyond silly on a kraton 8s haha. Check out the proline menace tires or mashers. I have them and they seem pretty good, I think I might prefer the mashers just because they seem to grip less than the menace which is more fun to me.

XRT with proline menace tires.

GRPS will look beyond silly on a kraton 8s haha. Check out the proline menace tires or mashers. I have them and they seem pretty good, I think I might prefer the mashers just because they seem to grip less than the menace which is more fun to me.

XRT with proline menace tires.
nice vid, similar bashing style to me!
do the tread patterns get shredded down by pavement?
I had the k8s stock tires and those were great
went to lockup X's and all 4 of them unglued and blew up
I'm on the O8s backflips but theyre getting shredded by pavement so I want to have tires just for street, I'll check the mashers because they probably are a harder compound and should last longer

nice vid, similar bashing style to me!
do the tread patterns get shredded down by pavement?
I had the k8s stock tires and those were great
went to lockup X's and all 4 of them unglued and blew up
I'm on the O8s backflips but theyre getting shredded by pavement so I want to have tires just for street, I'll check the mashers because they probably are a harder compound and should last longer
My menace are still new and I only have 2 packs on them, no real wear yet. The mashers on the other hand! I had my first pair for about a year and they still had tons of life left in them. I eventually ran into a problem with something going wrong with the foam or something inside of one of the tires and bought 4 new ones and decided to use the old 3 as spares.

I believe I got the tire wet on the inside and it messed up or something. I'm not sure but I was happy to get over a year out of them. Also, proline is having a sale right now on horizonhobby website with 15% off, code pro15. NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE!! :ROFLMAO:

My menace are still new and I only have 2 packs on them, no real wear yet. The mashers on the other hand! I had my first pair for about a year and they still had tons of life left in them. I eventually ran into a problem with something going wrong with the foam or something inside of one of the tires and bought 4 new ones and decided to use the old 3 as spares.

I believe I got the tire wet on the inside and it messed up or something. I'm not sure but I was happy to get over a year out of them. Also, proline is having a sale right now on horizonhobby website with 15% off, code pro15. NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE!! :ROFLMAO:
do the menace fit in the k8 without drilling?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back