Michigan Sunday Funday continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
October 11,2020
Local meet up this coming Sunday at bandemer park in ann arbor. 1pm till ??? Hope to see you all there. Please comment your name and how many will be coming. Hope to see you all soon

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Amenities
  1. Bathrooms
  2. Elevated Drivers Stand
  3. Pit Tables
So far its saying 70 and no rain all week so it should be dry after the morning condensation evaporates. @MaddogMikeD @Droste78 @Glock21user hey fellas spread the word?

I should be in...know more soon. both trucks currently up and running, but the O4s has been real touchy on staying not broken....We shall see......

I should be in...know more soon. both trucks currently up and running, but the O4s has been real touchy on staying not broken....We shall see......
That's awesome to hear what's been going on with your rig is it a continuous same problem

I will have 8 rigs with me. All work at this point lol
12:30 to 5 is when I will be there. I have to leave 5 sharp I have to pick the kids up for the week.

That's awesome to hear what's been going on with your rig is it a continuous same problem
Well...k6s was getting diffs squared away. Turned out the main problem was wallered holes on the outdrives.
The o4s is just overpowered. Started with the slipper and popping axles. Thought I had it square, but pads looked like they were made of carbon and one of the hubs overheated and convexed. Replaced all that along with the driveshafts to the arrma cvds so I could run the slipper a touch on the tight side and started blowing rear diffs. Looks like the yoke screws weren't holding tight. Replaced the yokes on the last diff rebuild. If they blow again, arrma has full steel setup for the diffs at around 80 total. Yokes might be done with hr at the same time unless arrma releases an update there as well.
The thing is stupid with the 185 in it. Accidental standing backflips on pavement, damn near backflips at 45/50mph(guessing on speed. Have yet to see a full pull. Unfortunately, my 13t pinion went in the 6yr olds k4s....one of these days, I'll remember to get another lol.

Well...k6s was getting diffs squared away. Turned out the main problem was wallered holes on the outdrives.
The o4s is just overpowered. Started with the slipper and popping axles. Thought I had it square, but pads looked like they were made of carbon and one of the hubs overheated and convexed. Replaced all that along with the driveshafts to the arrma cvds so I could run the slipper a touch on the tight side and started blowing rear diffs. Looks like the yoke screws weren't holding tight. Replaced the yokes on the last diff rebuild. If they blow again, arrma has full steel setup for the diffs at around 80 total. Yokes might be done with hr at the same time unless arrma releases an update there as well.
The thing is stupid with the 185 in it. Accidental standing backflips on pavement, damn near backflips at 45/50mph(guessing on speed. Have yet to see a full pull. Unfortunately, my 13t pinion went in the 6yr olds k4s....one of these days, I'll remember to get another lol.
I know where you can get a 13T on Sunday ?

Will bring cash, or happy to trade them like baseball cards.....
On a side note, how similar is the typhon to the big rock outside the chasis? Have a set of arms and what not that does me no good...
Your money is no good sir. Your company is all the compensation required. Glad to share what I will never use. As far as arms for the 3S line, the current V3 BRCC is the same as the Typhon, it the V1-V2 BRCC used the Granite arms.

I am so looking forward to seeing you all again
I have had goodies for you all for many months now lol

i might be in the area on sunday if that makes any difference if i do show up im gonna have 2 rigs with me also where will you guys be in the park
At the BMX track at the end of the parking lot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back