Senton Suspension arm replacement (Senton 4x4 3s BLX)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Vylan

If you're in control, you're not going fast enough
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
I broke the rear suspension arm (AR330516) on my Senton.
Since I'm new to the hobby, my question is in regards to replacement options. I'm not sure if this is a common part to fail. I was not bashing and it was a direct hit into a metal patio chair. I guess it was simply a perfect hit in the right location of the arm. It also broke the shock eyelet at the same time.

• Should I replace it with the stock part?
  • Should I replace it with an aftermarket part?
    • If yes, what manufacturer should I look at?
  • And if yes, should I replace the front and rear?
Thanks in advance.

I broke the rear suspension arm (AR330516) on my Senton.
Since I'm new to the hobby, my question is in regards to replacement options. I'm not sure if this is a common part to fail. I was not bashing and it was a direct hit into a metal patio chair. I guess it was simply a perfect hit in the right location of the arm. It also broke the shock eyelet at the same time.

• Should I replace it with the stock part?
  • Should I replace it with an aftermarket part?
    • If yes, what manufacturer should I look at?
  • And if yes, should I replace the front and rear?
Thanks in advance.
I follow the habit of keeping the stock part after the first breakage (as it can be a fluke or legitimate hit that would break everything), and if i see a repeated breakage on the same part, then i look for aftermarket options.

I don't feel like the stock option is a particular weakness or a flawed design. I'm using the stock arms. had 3 broken ones in 2 years, all legitimate hard crashes.

Last edited:
I follow the habit of keeping the stock part after the first breakage (as it can be a fluke or legitimate hit that would break everything), and if i see a repeated breakage on the same part, then i look for aftermarket options.

I don't feel like the stock option is a particular weakness or a flawed design. I'm using the stock arms. had 3 broken ones in 2 years.
I think that all makes sense. I've got the stock ones ordered, just curious. I ordered two as insurance. I'll be removing the patio chair from the path. :)

RPM A Arms are a way better replacement part than the stock ones. They will take a hard crash and keep on going.

My BIL run them on his Senton after the stock ones broke... No issues at all and there holding up great

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back