Kraton Sweep Road Crusher Belted Monster Truck Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I would like to add a set of these to my v3 #KRATON #BLX 6s! I just wanted to get some feedback from some other #KRATON owners and their thoughts and opinions on these before I drop $139.99 for a set?

Sweep Road Crusher Belted Pre-Mounted Monster Truck Tires
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.35.54 AM.png

Good just keep it on the ground. Busted rims if ya go airborne. Great on-road tire! Terrain crushers are great for dirt and grass. Light jumps under 3 ft.

@Justintime - For off road, I got a new set of the Proline Trenchers 3.8 that are off the chain and they don't balloon what so ever!

@Justintime - For off road, I got a new set of the Proline Trenchers 3.8 that are off the chain and they don't balloon what so ever!
View attachment 47601
I got those. The hubs stripped out. Too expensive. 180 for a set... I can get 2 sets of backflips and a diff for that. Lol. It was just the headache for me. 2 piece wheel wasn't balanced to well either. I love my backflips. Best for bashing. I have the 2.8 belted on my typhon and love those!

Last edited:
I got those. The hubs stripped out. Too expensive. 180 for a set... I can get 2 sets of backflips and a diff for that. Lol. It was just the headache for me. 2 piece wheel wasn't balanced to well either. I love my backflips. Best for bashing. I have the 2.8 belted on my typhon and love those!
I only paid around $137 for the set! $180 yikes now that's too expensive for me. I haven't tried them yet but when I do I will upload a video on how well they perform on my new UpliFT-RC Youtube channel. Feel Free to stay connected and click the subscribe button.

I only paid around $137 for the set! $180 yikes now that's too expensive for me. I haven't tried them yet but when I do I will upload a video on how well they perform on my new UpliFT-RC Youtube channel. Feel Free to stay connected and click the subscribe button.
I had to buy aluminum hubs. I had to have them lol

I have a set I run on a Kraton here and there. They have been ok. Nothing outstanding to mention other than no ballooning. The edges are a little prone to excess wear if the camber is not set up right.

I have a set I run on a Kraton here and there. They have been ok. Nothing outstanding to mention other than no ballooning. The edges are a little prone to excess wear if the camber is not set upright.

What other tires do you like running on your #ARRMA KRATON 6s for off-road?
Has anyone ever try these tires yet? Or what's your favorite off-road tire to run and got the best wear out of them?

Powerhobby Scorpion Belted Monster Truck RC Tires

or

Duratrax Hatchet MT 3.8" RC Monster Truck Tires

OR
Powerhobby Raptor Belted Tires / Wheels

Last edited:
What other tires do you like running on your #ARRMA KRATON 6s for off-road?
Has anyone ever try these tires yet? Or what's your favorite off-road tire to run and got the best wear out of them?

Powerhobby Scorpion Belted Monster Truck RC Tires

View attachment 47642
or

Duratrax Hatchet MT 3.8" RC Monster Truck Tires

View attachment 47646

OR
Powerhobby Raptor Belted Tires / Wheels

View attachment 47647

With out a doubt, Backflips are my favorite. I have a set of 3.8 Badlands (standard ones on stock Kraton wheels) that are awesome on it. They handle really well, but not the ticket for much air time. Not enough reciprocating mass for serious mid air corrections. May try some Backflip LP's at some point.

I need some pics of that setup . How does it change the way it runs/handles ?
I found the Belted Trenchers to be unreliable on paved surfaces. They wander quite a bit on my Typhon 3S. Hitting a 4ft wide ramp on a blacktop parking lot was difficult.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back