Kraton Arrma Kraton 6s, Where can I get cheap(est) on-road belted tires??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King blitz are the set pictured belted? They look similar to belted ones I've seen, the size and price is much better than anything else I've seen.
Doubt highly they are Belted at that price. Would say "Belted" 99.98% of the time.
Don't assume they are..

You use adapters or install new Hex Hubs?
Oh, yeah my bad. I forgot to mention that I would also need 3/4" Square 'Hexes' from JustBashIt, but it looks like they are having issues with their site now. Those adapters were out of stock for a while, then they added the Buy Product redirect button to another site where I saw them available a week or two ago but that site seems to be down now.

Oh, yeah my bad. I forgot to mention that I would also need 3/4" Square 'Hexes' from JustBashIt, but it looks like they are having issues with their site now. Those adapters were out of stock for a while, then they added the Buy Product redirect button to another site where I saw them available a week or two ago but that site seems to be down now.
It's back up. $50, they look nice!

There are some 8S tires I want to run on that are just over 200mm. I think some use this size hex too.

đź‘Ť

Screenshot_20230627-161557.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back