Kraton T-BONE RACING?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Have any of you guys ordered from T-bone in the last few weeks? I used to get their stuff all the time but that was before they went out of business. Did you get your stuff and how long did it take? Prices have went way up!
Thanks guys

Have any of you guys ordered from T-bone in the last few weeks? I used to get their stuff all the time but that was before they went out of business. Did you get your stuff and how long did it take? Prices have went way up!
Thanks guys
They closed business. That new site is a scam so it’s good you didn’t buy anything.

Thanks guys
It's a scam site with the same address as the fake proline and Tamiya sites.

T-bone is gone forever....

John Lithgow Reaction GIF by Laff

Thanks guys

I came close as well but did not order after I did not get their email back. I hope you used a credit card or PayPal to get your money back

How are sites like this allowed to operate? Seems like it would be shut down by now.. 😞

Front bumper looks awesome. Gonna snag one.
I really like the rpm, they just attach to the chassis with the 4 bolts that go into the front bulkhead & act as a front skid plate. Very springy too. Never felt it was necessary to use a rear bumper, rarely going in reverse & if you're in a cartwheel of doom then the rear wing should protect the back

I really like the rpm, they just attach to the chassis with the 4 bolts that go into the front bulkhead & act as a front skid plate. Very springy too. Never felt it was necessary to use a rear bumper, rarely going in reverse & if you're in a cartwheel of doom then the rear wing should protect the back
Do you need longer chassis screws?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back