Talion Talion 6s EXB RTR when...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

I mean with this picture still on the website, theres still hope!

Untitled.jpg

I'm actually in the thought process of either converting the new Kraton EXB to something more Talion like or waiting for a potential new Talion because that's the end result i kind of want to get.
Then again, i'm in the EU and even *if* a new Talion is coming out, it'll be a waiting game until you actually get one.
Waiting over a month to get a Kraton EXB the US has for over a month now, so yeah...

I think it would have been released around the christmas time if they were going to release an updated version. Sadly I think the Talion is forever gone.

I was just in live chat about an hour ago, tried to get anything out of them but they claim to have no info whatsoever and linked me to HH website XD

I think it would have been released around the christmas time if they were going to release an updated version. Sadly I think the Talion is forever gone.
they released the kraton 6s exb rtr just before christmas

Both the Outcast and the Talion EXB v2 are in the works - I know a guy that heard from a guy and that guy happened to be a HH employee.
"In the works" is probably as vague as it can get.
I mean, as a company producing things, i'm pretty sure there always "some" thing in the works.

It's like saying "yeah, there will be a new iPhone" - although there you can put on a timestamp easier, i suppose ^^

The Outcast is happening for sure and the Talion was always updated throughout its life cycle.

I hope they make a Typhon 6S EXB (not the "TLR" - they need to stop calling it that) with the upgraded chassis.

When they dropped the Talion from their BLX line I figured it was over for the truck. It looks like they have recycled it as a monster truck.

I'm actually in the thought process of either converting the new Kraton EXB to something more Talion like or waiting for a potential new Talion because that's the end result i kind of want to get.
Then again, i'm in the EU and even *if* a new Talion is coming out, it'll be a waiting game until you actually get one.
Waiting over a month to get a Kraton EXB the US has for over a month now, so yeah...

If you are looking for a Kraton-Talion mix, that is street basher (not offroad)... Rcproponent built this one I purchased from him:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/parking-lot-basher.60495/

My changes to it:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...ankenstein-talion-kraton-thank-you-sir.62067/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back