Talion 6s EXB tire and wheel size combination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nbum89

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Best tire and wheels for Talion 6s EXB?
Not really trying to go much taller of a tire and maybe just a hair wider And a little more offset. My stock tires are about shot and hate the wheels. Looking for something more aggressive, belted but not too heavy. I kinda like these but I’m not 100% sure on what numbers I’m looking for. Only reason I say belted is because of the speeds Talions hit I don’t want them to balloon too much

8C5E62EF-747E-480B-8F04-0AD1537BD0BF.png

825B51B8-92E9-40C6-9F01-8897AF159A79.png

I'm running the Redcat Kaiju wheels and tires on mine and so far have really liked them. They don't have much use on them so only time will tell.

20220213_164859_HDR.jpg

20220213_165029.jpg

PowerHobby has some belted SCT (2.8) and monster truck (3.8) tires that are belted...Raptor and Defender. I'm running the Defender 2.8s on my Typhon and loving them for both off road and street. You might want to check out the 3.8s for a Talion. Another brand is Jetko. Been hearing a lot about them but haven't seen them in hand but they're belted too.

For a Talion you cant go wrong with the stock Katars (belted or non-belted) even though they wear kinda fast. They're the perfect weight and height for the Talion. If you do a lot of jumping then the Backflip LP seems to be the tire if choice. I prefer belted cause I don't jump at all. Non-belted is probably better for jumping and air control if thats what your into.

https://www.powerhobby.com/powerhobby-defender-3.8-tires-chrome.html
https://www.powerhobby.com/powerhobby-17mm-monster-truck-tires.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back