Outcast 6s EXB Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Still new to the game, but finally reset my throttle punch and it's crazy beast mode now. Finally dealing with some large amounts of ballooning on my backflips. Considering belted but don't want to have to switch gears or cause more heat or wear on the electronics. Any suggestions or experiences are appreciated.

Put 500k wt oil in the center diff and learn to control your throttle finger. You don't want belted tires, they are heavy and do not grip the same as the equivalent non belted tire. Imho you will be hard pressed to find anything better than the Backflip tires.

Put 500k wt oil in the center diff and learn to control your throttle finger. You don't want belted tires, they are heavy and do not grip the same as the equivalent non belted tire. Imho you will be hard pressed to find anything better than the Backflip tires.
I appreciate it. I'll research how to go about such a thing! Lol, getting my bearing set today, hoping a collaboration of YouTube videos can help me through that.
If I may ask, what will that do exactly?

Last edited:
I appreciate it. I'll research how to go about such a thing! Lol, getting my bearing set today, hoping a collaboration of YouTube videos can help me through that.

If I may ask, what will that do exactly?
Helps to equal out the power distribution between front and rear wheels. Stock is 100k in the center diff, what typically happens is more power gets sent the front wheels under acceleration causing the front tires to balloon excessively. Path of least resistance.. thicker fluid in the center resists that from happening. Evens things out, also increases wheelies to some extent.

+!!

Yep, BF'S are kicka$$. My favorite all round tire. 4,6 or 8s!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back