Talion Pickup Truck Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vetteman1000

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I am looking for a Pickup Truck body that will fit directly onto my new Talion with only slight body modifications. I am keeping the wing so I would only like to have truck examples that will work with the original wing. Also, please post photos to the front and rear for everybody to see. I see all over the forum people are asking this same question. However, I am looking specifically for a pickup truck body like a Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F Series, or a Dodge Ram. I will do some minor modifications but I haven't seen anything so far that I can use. If you have a pickup truck body on your Talion, please post it with photos and the model #. Thank you in advance to everybody for helping me get my truck ready for showing. P.S. the original Talion body will still be used for bashing.

I don't believe there is one if your looking for a direct fit (precut).. Ur gonna have to just buy one and cut it and paint it yourself!? They have prepaints as well but u will still have to cut it to fit

I’m willing to cut it slightly. But I want to know which one will fit before I purchase it. Otherwise I am just throwing away money.

My Talion with a outcast body
DSC_2824.JPG

My Talion with a outcast body
View attachment 185114
Can you take some close up pictures of the pickup truck body where you needed to modify it please? I think we have a winner!!! I really appreciate the help.
Can you take some close up pictures of the pickup truck body where you needed to modify it please? I think we have a winner!!! I really appreciate the help.
Also, please take some closeup photos near the front bumper and the rear wing/shock tower. TIA!

Awesome! Post as many pics as possible! I will be looking at everything and the way it fits and preparing for when the body will show up in the mailbox. Ordering first thing in the morning. Very much appreciated. Thank you again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back