Tekno MT410 Body Options (Wing/Wheelie Bar?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
Does anyone have an MT410 or could you share some pics of some different body options?

I heard something about adding a wing thought about a wheelie bar too is there any options for direct fit parts? Please share pics. Thank you!

I have Chevy C-10
1682123945562.jpeg
1682124009989.jpeg
1682124053952.jpeg
and a couple of bug bodies

Nice Cheez! Thanks for the pics. Do you have any pics dure16?

What kind of wheelie bar is that? It does look a little ugly when they use the unbreakable material but it probably takes a lot of abuse lol
It's from T-Bone Racing which has unfortunately closed its doors. A word of caution - scammers bought their website domain. Stay away.

Does the EB 410 2.0 wing and mount fit directly? How about the EB 410 2.0 body?

Does the EB 410 2.0 wing and mount fit directly? How about the EB 410 2.0 body?
Nothing from the EB/ET 410 lineup will fit the MT410. The MT is on the 1/8 scale platform which is totally different. It is compatible with various parts from the EB48 and ET48.

And yes the naming convention Tekno uses is weird.

Nothing from the EB/ET 410 lineup will fit the MT410. The MT is on the 1/8 scale platform which is totally different. It is compatible with various parts from the EB48 and ET48.

what about the ET48 wing/mount and body? The body would probably be too long but I suppose the wing and mount would work then?

what about the ET48 wing/mount and body? The body would probably be too long but I suppose the wing and mount would work then?
Yes I think the ET48.3 wing and mount fits the MT410. Not 100% sure though.

Maybe try a search on tekno forum

Many get confused because the MT410 kit is labeled on the box and marketted as a 1/10 MT. But is 99% 1/8 Tekno Parts Bin. Drivetrain and all. And is basically a Buggy length ET48. Using the Tekno SCT bumpers.
It should really be called an MT48.
Tekno support told me this over the Phone.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back