The Third Hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceRC

Maestro
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
This is probably the best tool I've purchased since getting back into the hobby. It's been frustrating always feeling like I need another hand to hold a light on what I'm working on, often in tight places. I was driving my son crazy getting him to hold the flashlight for me at times. It was recommended to me when I first started working on my rig but I honestly didn't think it necessary. Boy, was I wrong. This thing is beautiful, even if I'm not while sporting it. 😂

1000002273.jpg

This is probably the best tool I've purchased since getting back into the hobby. It's been frustrating always feeling like I need another hand to hold a light on what I'm working on, often in tight places. I was driving my son crazy getting him to hold the flashlight for me at times. It was recommended to me when I first started working on my rig but I honestly didn't think it necessary. Boy, was I wrong. This thing is beautiful, even if I'm not while sporting it. 😂

View attachment 353236
I've been using the LED strip headlight for a few years now and it's awesome for precision and not having to turn on overheads lights during dark quests. We wear them for night walks with the dog too even though he has a rave concert around him!

IMG_1165.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been using the LED strip headlight for a few years now and it's awesome for precision and not having to turn on overheads lights during dark quests.
Yep, you said it. And I've found even with overhead lamps, your head gets in the way and casts a shadow, these things eliminate that too.

Yep, you said it. And I've found even with overhead lamps, your head gets in the way and casts a shadow, these things eliminate that too.
If I have my glasses on, I’ll wear a hat and put it above the brim or on a hoody during the winter to eliminate reflection.

Back