Big Rock Thinking i need a 3-4s truck in my fleet.. Big Rock V3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talionation83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Fazon
  4. Granite
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Talion
  12. Vorteks
so, i got gas, nitro, electric trucks, but im thinking its time for a 3-4s rig. ive had a vorteks for a short time, i loved the truck, but now im thinking maybe a big rock.. has anyone had both? which ones better for all around bashing.. i don't send me stuff in the air but i like speed and some good bash sessions.. i manly run on grass, dirt some pavement

so, i got gas, nitro, electric trucks, but im thinking its time for a 3-4s rig. ive had a vorteks for a short time, i loved the truck, but now im thinking maybe a big rock.. has anyone had both? which ones better for all around bashing.. i don't send me stuff in the air but i like speed and some good bash sessions.. i manly run on grass, dirt some pavement
If i were you i wouldnt unless you want a skate par basher or something. Plastic diffs are my biggest con on those things and the motor module who likes to destroy motor bearings. If ur willing to investto switch to the metal diffs and yokes you have a hell of a truck. You can also wait for the v4 3s trucks pretty sure the plastic diffs day’s are numbered. You can also look at the team associated mt10. Like a granite but with metal diffs and a center diff

Big Rock 👍😁all day sir ..it's the best Arrma out there🤟😆

Big Rock 👍😁all day sir ..it's the best Arrma out there🤟😆
I'm only saying it's the best because I have one and I love my Big Papa long Rock..😍.all the Arrmas are awesome 👍.which ever one you go with I'm sure you'll enjoy it to the fullest..just stick to Arrma 🤟

i ordered the big rock lol.. couldnt help myself.. i also got 17mm adaptors to run the 4s dboot backflips.
Perfect choice my man ..that's the way to pull that trigger.👍😁 Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉👏👏🎉👏🎉🎉👏🎉👏🎉👏👏🎉🎉 🍻🍻🍻🍻 cheers.this causes a celebration 🎊🎊🎉👏🎉👏🎉👏
Now we need some pics and vids of it when you get it .I forgot what they look like when they are stock 🤣🤣

Perfect choice my man ..that's the way to pull that trigger.👍😁 Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉👏👏🎉👏🎉🎉👏🎉👏🎉👏👏🎉🎉 🍻🍻🍻🍻 cheers.this causes a celebration 🎊🎊🎉👏🎉👏🎉👏
Now we need some pics and vids of it when you get it .I forgot what they look like when they are stock 🤣🤣
post a pic of yours

post a pic of yours
Omg I think this whole forum is probably full of my BIG PAPA LONG ROCK 💪 pics. I have a problem with just posting one single pic.if I start I can't stop I'll blow this thread with my long boy 🤣👍🤟 .my boy is still under it's transformation.im also in the process of making it a 4s .I already got my combo MM2 with castle 1512 2650 kv . haven't installed but yet because I was waiting for my EC5 connectors and a soldering station which have came in already last week .but been busy with work and fam.i also need a few more things before I start.and I'm still working on designing a few other things for the chassis..I could sit here all day and bore you all with my visions .so I'll let you check out https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/big-rock-v3-3s-blx-body-and-chassis-extended-build-project.56253/

Last edited:
Omg I think this whole forum is probably full of my BIG PAPA LONG ROCK 💪 pics. I have a problem with just posting one single pic.if I start I can't stop I'll blow this thread with my long boy 🤣👍🤟 .my boy is still under it's transformation.im also in the process of making it a 4s .I already got my combo MM2 with castle 1512 2650 kv . haven't installed but yet because I was waiting for my EC5 connectors and a soldering station which have came in already last week .but been busy with work and fam.i also need a few more things before I start.and I'm still working on designing a few other things for the chassis..I could sit here all day and bore you all with my visions .so I'll let you check outhttps://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/big-rock-v3-3s-blx-body-and-chassis-extended-build-project.56253/
i found your build. pretty cool man.

You been drinking? :unsure: Your really wired!;):LOL:
Im just a excited dude when it comes to the BIG ROCK💪🤣🤣🤣.SKY IS THE LIMIT not the road 🛣️. The feeling when @Talionation83 opens up the huge box and pulls out that beautiful truck..his eyes 👀 will get so big and full of excitement.
He’s always like that😂 it’s why we keep him around!

Jokes aside, he has a sweet big rock too.
Thanks @kspitters I appreciate you allways visiting my build thread when I update it . appreciate ya bro😁👍
i found your build. pretty cool man.
I know there is no way you read the whole thread lol .he looked at the pics and said fk this way to much bla bla bla up in here .🤣🤣 Sorry I type a lot but it's my journey into the transformation of the world's longest Big rock.it was a monster truck but now it's transformed into a street speedster..I haven't really been showing much the body because I want to finish the chassis first.then I'll get to finishing extending the body last..I'll have multiple different body's for it .I've been working on a few just for speed runs and the extended original BRcc body will be more for show.just wait till you guys see what I have in mind .it's gonna be wild 👍😁

Last edited:
Im just a excited dude when it comes to the BIG ROCK💪🤣🤣🤣.SKY IS THE LIMIT not the road 🛣️. The feeling when @Talionation83 opens up the huge box and pulls out that beautiful truck..his eyes 👀 will get so big and full of excitement.

Thanks @kspitters I appreciate you allways visiting my build thread when I update it . appreciate ya bro😁👍
Just kidding ya bud....your a riot! We all have our happy moments! Mine arrives each morning about 30 minutes after morning coffee. :LOL:

Just kidding ya bud....your a riot! We all have our happy moments! Mine arrives each morning about 30 minutes after morning coffee. :LOL:
@Johnny b your awesome also bud .your allways checking in also in my build thread .I appreciate ya also my brotha..all you guys are the ones that give me the motivation to continue and keep pushing.it kinda would be boring and almost pointless if I didn't have this awesome forum to share my crazy ass ideas...😁👍 Thank you

Anytime, but if I ever have a build thread for a car, not just my printer, you’d better stop in😂
Damn straight I will.i hope you start one soon brotha..and I want to see your ideas..ik you must have some crazy wild ass ideas and we all want to see them .👍😁
@Talionation83 what will you do to yours? What's your plans bud? I'm sure your ideas will start flowing in when you get it..and how long before you get it by the way? When is the delivery date set for?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back