Vorteks this is my first RC car ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guchata23

Reaction score
so I'm pretty sure 99% of ppl are like this lol but wheel wobble, any weird noise has me nervous. so I noticed my right rear wheel had a little wobble after pushing it kinda hard on the road.
I then rotate the tires around and now my left rear wobbles lol so I think it might be my tires.
also, now 2 wheels "wobble" but my truck drives straight as an arrow 😂 so I give up. I'm sure I'm just over thinking things. but I've found some really useful info and tips on this forum. so thanks guys.
cheers from Orlando FL 🌞⚡🌴

so I'm pretty sure 99% of ppl are like this lol but wheel wobble, any weird noise has me nervous. so I noticed my right rear wheel had a little wobble after pushing it kinda hard on the road.
I then rotate the tires around and now my left rear wobbles lol so I think it might be my tires.
also, now 2 wheels "wobble" but my truck drives straight as an arrow 😂 so I give up. I'm sure I'm just over thinking things. but I've found some really useful info and tips on this forum. so thanks guys.
Welcome. Could be from getting some water or sand into your tires.

hmm that could definitely be a possibility. I have an air compressor should I blow air into the vent hole??
Haven’t heard of doing that😂
Most guys tape the hole in the rim, and drill 2 or 4 holes in the tire itself. Personally I just let them wobble because I’m scared to wreck my tires, but we’ll see who chimes in. I know people who run that way, it’s recommended by manufacturers, but I’m lame😂

Welcome to the forum. Could have water in it or maybe if you got into a curb even a little bit it could be out of round. It doesn’t take much of a hit.
Also, alot of times they come out of the box like that.

Last edited:
R/C cars and their components are not precision made. You can always expect every part to be a little off, especially tires as there are multiple variables: how well the rim was made, how well the rubber tire was made, how much foam they packed into the tire, how much glue they used to glue the tire (and where the excess settled).

In the end, I wouldn't worry about it! You said your car drives straight, so go have fun with it! Watch out for those trees, curbs, fence posts, and street signs, they have an awful reputation around here for jumping right into your path of travel without warning!

Welcome! There’s a s*** ton of wobbles. Wrecks. Carnage. Etc. Good to have ya.

Last edited:
Welcome to AF!
Sport Rolling GIF by NASCAR

WELCOME TO AF 🤟.enjoy your first rig ..the journey has begun ..drive your rig for a while and learn it as things go wrong you'll notice the difference and you'll be able to address it..if you can't or if you have any concerns you can allways come on here and someone will allways help you...good luck 👍 have fun .this is just the beginning for you of lots of thrill's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back