Vorteks First RC car - Vorteks 4x4 3s is a good choise?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndreFFAnjos

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

It’s a pleasure to be part of this forum and it is really nice to seen how the community is close-knit.

After years, finally I’ll buy my first RC, I’ve already had some contact with TRAXXAS cars (e-revo 1/16 and 1/10) but, due the higher tax in my country (yeah, i live in Brazil) I need to choose a cheaper model.

I’m looking for a Vorteks 3S 1/10, what you guys think about this car?! I want a big car (something close to 1/10 erevo) and of course, i need something reliable.

I’ve seen the kraton 6s too (almost the same price of the vorteks here) but, the shop doesn’t have this car.

Vorteks is good but I have found the tires are not the best. If you are looking for just a solid 1/10 arrma for backyard offroad type of fun I would go Big Rock or Granite 3S. Should be a little cheaper as well. If you like backflips more chose the Granite.

I think the big rock would be closer to the size your looking for.
Mine has been very reliable so far. Just added a better fan on the motor and its been good to go.
Only gripe I've really had is the plastic pivot balls wear quickly. They can be upgraded for around 15$ though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back