This weather is crazy, man.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second day in a row we’ve hit 90° here in Southern Vermont. Wow. It’s April, not August. We should be in the 50-60° range right now. The last of the snow just melted two days ago and now we’re in the 90’s? I’m a little worried about what the summer may bring.
Weird, not questioning just wanted to see if there was a trend and this is what google says about Vermont.

vermont.PNG

Same here in northern IL, 86 yesterday on my car temp gauge and the same today, like 0 humidity, beautiful! Just a little wave is all.
But in Chicago Monday it suppose to be like 40 something degrees. Smh!

Damn Yankees with your Fahrenheit…….:mad:
Up here in Canada water freezes at 0 and boils at 100……how much easier can that be to remember?

Adding in the metric system is infinitely better than finding common denominators while adding fractions……just saying. Good thing everyone here knows what millimetres are, else this hobby would prove difficult.

Don’t hate.

That being said, it’s a whopping 27 Celsius up here in Brantford Ontario today (81F). Had the rigs out for the last three days bashing around. Got the red light of death on my Max6/Talion today…..Phuck…..got some diagnostics to do.

cheers,
kev
Do you have my 10mm wrench. I lost it again.🤪

Damn Yankees with your Fahrenheit…….:mad:
Up here in Canada water freezes at 0 and boils at 100……how much easier can that be to remember?

Adding in the metric system is infinitely better than finding common denominators while adding fractions……just saying. Good thing everyone here knows what millimetres are, else this hobby would prove difficult.

Don’t hate.

That being said, it’s a whopping 27 Celsius up here in Brantford Ontario today (81F). Had the rigs out for the last three days bashing around. Got the red light of death on my Max6/Talion today…..Phuck…..got some diagnostics to do.

cheers,
kev
If it makes ya feel any better, I have a 3 centimeter gash on my left ankle from slipping on bulldogs bone and banging it on edge of kitchen counter.

I got to work yesterday morning at 6:00 wearing a warm knitted hat and leather jacket (it was -2 degrees Celcius). I didn’t get a chance to go out the whole day as I had deadlines to meet. Come 2:30, I had enough and got dressed to leave. My colleagues asked, “why you wearing your hat and coat??” not knowing how the temperature had changed.

I get outside and the heat hit me hard! I get in the truck and outside temperature reading said 28 degrees. Wtf??

Tell me about it.. Yesterday we hit a bleeping 26! Seriously thought I was gonna melt! How the hell do folks survive these heatwaves? An ice cold beer piss warm in 10 minutes. And of course, she picks that day for me to start the damn yardwork!

Tell me about it.. Yesterday we hit a bleeping 26! Seriously thought I was gonna melt! How the hell do folks survive these heatwaves? An ice cold beer piss warm in 10 minutes. And of course, she picks that day for me to start the damn yardwork!
Best times man! Get out there, sweat it out, get in there get your hands dirty, then ponder on when you got so far outa shape the next coupla days :LOL:

Second day in a row we’ve hit 90° here in Southern Vermont. Wow. It’s April, not August. We should be in the 50-60° range right now. The last of the snow just melted two days ago and now we’re in the 90’s? I’m a little worried about what the summer may bring.
Just went through what your dealing with.now we have a stretch of rain ...😭😭
Thanks mama nature ..first dry out our balls off then she pisses on us for days ..mother nature definitely a woman..very unpredictable.typical

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back