This weather is crazy, man.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Second day in a row we’ve hit 90° here in Southern Vermont. Wow. It’s April, not August. We should be in the 50-60° range right now. The last of the snow just melted two days ago and now we’re in the 90’s? I’m a little worried about what the summer may bring.

I was sweating just standing around doing some crawling yesterday ... but then we're down to the 30s and 40s this weekend 🤷‍♂️

86 today in wisconsin, and were getting over night snow flurries on sun/mon...

Damn, you northern boys have it hotter than me lately in central Florida.

Damn, you northern boys have it hotter than me lately in central Florida.
IKR, it’s crazy. The good news is we have extremely low humidity at the moment. That typically gets worse the further we get into the season, but I’ll take our current 40% all day long, man! The downside of that is risk of fires. Our whole region is on red flag alerts right now. It’s windy, too. Don’t toss your butts out of the window, guys!

Dang even here in Tx we are in the 76-82 F range today and tomorrow. That is high temps for Vermont already...
Yup. Were hitting the 90s here in San Antonio already. It’s ‘manic weather’. We will have days of 40-50s and 80-90s within the same week.

86 here, with less than 10% humidity. Too bad it won't last. By next month, we will be back to 65% and up humidity.

Second day in a row we’ve hit 90° here in Southern Vermont. Wow. It’s April, not August. We should be in the 50-60° range right now. The last of the snow just melted two days ago and now we’re in the 90’s? I’m a little worried about what the summer may bring.
Same here in Jersey my dude. This should be hoodie weather! It feels like a damn sauna outside. My poor 100 pound Husky hates it too. :(

I'm charging up some LiPos to take the Kraton for a walk after work and I'm a little concerned about the heat.

Not for the car I mean, for the driver! 😅

Damn Yankees with your Fahrenheit…….:mad:
Up here in Canada water freezes at 0 and boils at 100……how much easier can that be to remember?

Adding in the metric system is infinitely better than finding common denominators while adding fractions……just saying. Good thing everyone here knows what millimetres are, else this hobby would prove difficult.

Don’t hate.

That being said, it’s a whopping 27 Celsius up here in Brantford Ontario today (81F). Had the rigs out for the last three days bashing around. Got the red light of death on my Max6/Talion today…..Phuck…..got some diagnostics to do.

cheers,
kev

Up here in Canada water freezes at 0 and boils at 100……how much easier can that be to remember?

Adding in the metric system is infinitely better than finding common denominators while adding fractions……just saying. Good thing everyone here knows what millimetres are, else this hobby would prove difficult.

Don’t hate.

That being said, it’s a whopping 27 Celsius up here in Brantford Ontario today (81F). Had the rigs out for the last three days bashing around. Got the red light of death on my Max6/Talion today…..Phuck…..got some diagnostics to do.

cheers,
kev
Not all of us yanks hate the metric system. Why we are still holding on to a stupid, nonsensical, anachronistic system is beyond me. Must just be a bunch of masochists who love dividing fractions?

Don’t hate.

cheers,
kev
We use mm when standard nutz get rounded out. :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back