Typhon throttle not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
hey guys hey im having a problem with my typhon 3s and im getting no responce from horizon hobby i replaced the servo and when it was all put back together now my throttle doesn't work the servo works fine just no throttle im kinda irritated at horizon hobby for no responce i don't need them to fix it or even send me free parts if i knew what was wrong with it i could fix it myself i have tried putting in a brand new blx100 esc a different motor a different reciever and theres no change any help is greatly appreciated

Do you have the stock receiver?
I know if you have a receiver with the gyro‘s in them they can act up sometimes.

^^ Completely forgot about that. There’s some good videos on youtube if you need help doing that.

hey guys hey im having a problem with my typhon 3s and im getting no responce from horizon hobby i replaced the servo and when it was all put back together now my throttle doesn't work the servo works fine just no throttle im kinda irritated at horizon hobby for no responce i don't need them to fix it or even send me free parts if i knew what was wrong with it i could fix it myself i have tried putting in a brand new blx100 esc a different motor a different reciever and theres no change any help is greatly appreciated

BEFORE you recalibrate your ESC ,make sure your transmitter's throttle trim is set back to neutral/middle (otherwise it will not calibrate correctly.)

Double check your receiver port and make sure it's not loose or that you plugged it into the Aux port by accident..

And I don't know if these have the notches in the receiver, and tabs on the servo plugs, so that you can only plug in the connectors in the proper orientation. But if not, make sure the throttle cable is plugged in using the correct orientation. The colors on those wires should match the pattern for the steering servo, for instance.

Post a picture of your receiver and how it’s wired. It should be: Slot #1 for the servo. Slot #2 for the throttle (1 to turn, 2 to burn). Yes it matters what direction the wires are plugged in. I think the black or brown wire (negative) is to the outside, or left. But I’m sick so can’t remember exactly. Someone else should know though.

Make sure everything is plugged in correctly, from top right of the receiver, make sure all black wires r on the outside at neg, first is motor fan, second is esc, third is servo, fourth is bind. Set all transmitter trims to default center and Dr at 50%, bind transmitter. Then do the throttle calibration, and the steering endpoint set. There r lots of vids on you tube that show you how to rebind and set endpoints.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back