Thumb steering attachment finally arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Bart

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hi guys at last my thumb steering attachment has arrived had to get one from the USA took a week to get here , but its ace top quality makes steering a lot easier no need to adjust my grip on the transmitter job done hopefully my driving will improve now after some extensive testing this morning , found my thumb was slipping off the very smooth surface of the extension making steering very difficult after getting home mowed the extension with some high density foam cut to fit will test in the morning but testing at home in hand my thumb doesn’t slip off the extension , but only practical testing will reveal the true results
IMG_4343.jpeg
IMG_4342.jpeg

IMG_4340.jpeg

IMG_4341.jpeg

Last edited:
looks helpful, although I have two hands, steering with one hand proved to be troublesome (when I tried to record with my phone in the other)

I wonder if some attachment where you can put the tip of your thumb in would allow for some more direct control, because I guess you still need to flip your tumb past the extension to steer to the other side or do you keep your thumb against the tip of the extension?

looks helpful, although I have two hands, steering with one hand proved to be troublesome (when I tried to record with my phone in the other)

I wonder if some attachment where you can put the tip of your thumb in would allow for some more direct control, because I guess you still need to flip your tumb past the extension to steer to the other side or do you keep your thumb against the tip of the extension?
IM TRYING BOTH METHODS AT THE MOMENT , but not to keen on the idea of having my thumb in constant contact to the lever it’s not easy either way , but i have no choice as I onlyhave one hand that works

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back