TIRES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do they have badlands that will fit on the Granite? My slash has them and it tears it up on gravel!
Yep the MX28 Badlands as @Jerry-rigged mentioned above is what you would buy today. They didn’t have those wheel options when I bought mine. Mine came on the F11 wheels with a 17mm hex. They now come with a 14mm hex option and this saves you the need for a 17mm hex upgrade.

Works out to $60 a pair, $120 a set. Gak. I like my MX2.8, but for that money, I'd rather have the Duratrax sixpack (on 14mm hex rims) for $50 a set...
https://www.rcplanet.com/tires-whee...RSdJ8dHfjsl_Y2q8N2yi4mKQ7uZqOa3BoC4XcQAvD_BwE

Unless they came up with better foams, I won't buy another set of the duratrax tires/wheels mounted. Since all they sell are mounted, I won't be getting them any time soon. I have a set of 2.8" hatchet's that I ran on my eJato for a while. After a few months, the foams were completely flat. The tires feel like nothing is in there anymore and they are way too soft of a rubber compound for that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back