Tlr in all the rite places !?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handzace

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion EXB
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Infraction 4x4
So my quest to make good short course arrma rig has been a personal struggle/pursuit of mine and the 1/8 rig needed to be as close to stock as possible but can upgrade any part with a arrrma part from any other vehicle I’m the 1/8 6s line so ladies and gentlemen I give you TLRs 1/2 cousin from my sister’s boyfriend typhon 🤣🤣🤣🤣 short course build……waiting on front and rear bottom blocks u can see the modifications made so far and there’s non that I can’t besides bearing and fluids used I’ll keep the log updated and list my setup on fluids and time used on stearing /suspension/full setup sheet ..don’t be me up for breaking my rules with a integy front bumper honestly it’s one of those parts that u used lightly but had big plans for and u keep coming across it and it just reminds u of the amount of poop u bought u haven’t used yet or maybe never will lmao !🤪🤣when and if I get it smashing tracks pretty good I’ll throw in the esc and motor combo waiting to go in and some other bigger and def not stock upgrades …love the look of these lockups on here ..not the best course tires Unless your on some super loose but think they fit it well and looks better on the groundwith the weight at where ya set droop /how low it sits

71297851721__67461636-FA8A-4626-BCCE-88D70456AA9A.jpeg

IMG_2833.jpeg

IMG_2830.jpeg

IMG_2828.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2831.jpeg

IMG_2832.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_7763.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back